Chapter 3:

Castiel woke up to the sound of a loud engine, he sat up and felt something tighten. He looked down at his jeans, on the other side of the bed and Dean was gone. Did he talk in his sleep? He wondered, walking to the window and seeing the black Impala gone. Castiel sighed, sat down at the table and he sat there until he heard the roar of the impala engine. In walked Dean, holding a bag and a couple coffee cups. "Morning." He smiled Castiel's way, setting the things down on the table. "I've brought donuts, and coffee." Dean said, taking out a glazed doughnut and set it down. He sat down, across from Castiel and froze seeing

Castiel staring at him. "What?" he asked. "Eat." he pushed.

"I'm not hungry." he said, squinting his eyes at Dean. Making Dean uncomfortable, he shifted in his seat and stared at his coffee cup.

"Then go take a shower, no offense you smell." Dean said, Castiel nodded his head and got up. Walking to the bathroom turning on the shower and getting inside. 

Dean sat out at the table eating, he went to the police station and found a couple things about possible werewolves in the area. But his mind wouldn't stop thinking about Castiel's boner on his back or his dream. No matter how much he paid that stripper, yes he went to a strip bar and it didn't work for him. Something is wrong, very wrong, Dean kept thinking he finished up his coffee and dialed Kevin's number. "How is Sammy?" was his first question.

"Fine. Sleeping." Kevin sighed and obviously stressed out.

"How are you?" Dean asked.

"Great." sarcasm Kevin rolled his eyes. "How is everything there?" he asked. Dean cleared his throat and shook his head.

"It's going, we haven't found a thing yet." Dean shrugged.

"How is Castiel?" Kevin asked.

"Uh Cas, he's fine. I guess dealing with being human." Dean said.

"That's good." Kevin said, "I'm going to hang up I've got to give Sam his soup."

"Tell him I said hi." Dean hung up. He stood up, getting into his bags and pulling out a laptop. Just in that time, Castiel stepped out and smiled Dean's way. "How was your shower?" he asked Castiel.

"I enjoyed it." Castiel grinned, Dean laughed and shook his head. "How is the hunting?" he questioned squinting his eyes at Dean.

"Uh, it's okay so far. I mean, I think I've found our werewolf." Dean shrugged. Handing Castiel a newspaper clipping, about a man who was found naked in the woods and had several bite wounds on him.

"Good." Castiel said, handing him them back. Dean shoved them back into the bag.

"Now it is time to look up his address." Dean sighed, sat down and typed in things on the computer. Castiel stood behind him, breathing down his neck and sending shivers down Dean's spine. He shifted in his seat looking up at Castiel. "Could you sit down?" Dean asked, Castiel nodded his head and sat down across from Dean. While he kept looking up things and Castiel kept watching him.