Chapter 20:

Castiel was laying back on the bed, starring at the ceiling with boredom, and soon he got tried. Closing his eyes, and falling asleep. When there was a door opening, in came Dean, and Sam. Dean walked right to Castiel, making him nervous but before Castiel knew what was happening, Dean kissed him. In front of Sam, Castiel pulled away for a brief moment, and looked behind Dean to see a smiling Sam. "Dean." Castiel said breathless.

"He told me, but could we save the chick flick moment for later." Sam smirked, Castiel blushed, Dean pulled away, and still stood oddly close to Castiel. "We need to ask you something, do you remember anybody we were close to during the apolyse?" he asked, Castiel thought about it for a few more minutes before finally speaking up.

"I mean we were close to that one prophet Chuck." Castiel shrugged. "But he's mostly likely dead."

"Chuck?" Dean said, looking at Castiel, and back to Sam. "Should we go to his house?" he asked, looking between the two.

"Yeah, we can go but why don't stay here for tonight." Sam yawned. "I'm tried, and Cas looks tried." he paused, "Do you two want to stay in here together?"

"Yeah!" Dean smiled, his cheeks becoming red, Castiel smiled down at the ground, and then up at Sam.

"Well I'm going out, might bring a girl back. I already feel alone." Sam teased, Dean laughed, and Castiel kept messing with his trench coat. Sam waved bye, shutting the door between there rooms, and even locking it. Before they heard Sam's door shut, and saw him walk past there window. Dean turned to Castiel, kissing him again.

"Are we happy now?" Dean asked.

"Yes." Castiel smiled. "How did Sam take it?" he asked.

"He knew pretty much the whole time." Dean smiled, kissing him again, and this time there kisses getting urgent. Dean started to take off Castiel's trench coat, then working his way down Castiel's neck, and making Castiel moan. Dean went back to his lips, "I love you." Dean said, in between kisses.

"I love you too." Castiel moaned, Dean smiled against Castiel's cheek, and kissing Castiel's lip. Dean then swung around, shoving Castiel on to the bed, and then climbing on top of Castiel. Taking off Castiel's shirt, kissing his body, and making his back arch. Dean smiled once more before taking off Castiel's pants, then working his way back up to Castiel's mouth, and kissing him. There tounges were twisted together, as Castiel moaned louder. Dean started to lick Castiel's body, his warm saliva making Castiel moan.

The two laid in bed, completely naked, and had just had sex a few minutes ago. The two laying in bed, talking about some things, and laughing a couple times. Dean kept running his hand down Castiel's face, while Castiel just caressed Dean's face. Just like he did, when Castiel healed him, because Castiel beat the shit out of him. "You are beautiful." Castiel whispered again.

"You have amazing eyes." Dean commented, Castiel blushed, and Dean rubbed his thumb against Castiel's pink cheeks. Before leaning in, and kissing Castiel. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." Castiel smiled, the two stayed up all night, and when the sun finally shined into the room. The two laughed, getting out of bed, and getting dressed. There was a knock on the other side, Dean zipped up his pants, and made Castiel go to the bathroom to get dressed. Dean opened up the door, greeting Sam.

"Did you two get any sleep last night?" Sam asked. Looking into the room, and noticing Castiel was gone. "Where is you uh boyfriend?" Sam asked, walking into the room, and looking around.

"He's in the bathroom." Dean smiled.

"So did you two get any sleep?" Sam asked once more.

"Define sleep?" Dean smirked.