Chapter 9:

Castiel showed Taylor the necklace, her gray eyes lit up, and she smiled. Grabbing the necklace, before hugging him and whispering in his ear. "Thank you." she pulled away the smile still on her face. Noticing Castiel's sad expression, she grabbed his chin and made him look at her. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"I betrayed Dean, I used his feelings against him.." Castiel nearly whispered, his throat tightening and he felt himself wanting to cry.

"It's fine, Dean will forgive you..." Taylor smirked, letting go of Castiel's chin,and walking towards a table. "Now we must travel around, try to find God and we can solve this whole problem.." she winked at him, running her free hand though her hair and sighed, biting her lip

"What's wrong?" Castiel asked.

"We need one more thing.." her voice trailing, before she disappeared and then reappeared. With a bottle of clear liquid, pouring into a bowl and saying some Latin words. Castiel stood behind her, watching as she did more things and his mind kept wandering towards  Dean. The hurt that crosses his face and how betrayed he will feel.

Dean sped up, making Sam nervous, "Dean what the hell man?" Sam asked as Dean nearly missed hitting a huge semi.

"I need to find them.." he whispered.

"Whose them?" Sam asked.

"Taylor, and Cas.." Dean said, his hand gripping tighter and tighter as his speed increased. "I need that necklace and I need to kill Taylor. Maybe even Cas.."

"What do you mean Cas? What hell does he have to do with this?" Sam asked his eyes squinting at Dean.

"Nothing." Dean snarled. "Nothing at all." Sam reached over, making the car swerve and making them pull over. "What the hell?" Dean shouted, getting out and slamming the door.

"We need to talk, ever since you and Cas went on that hunt, you've been acting weird." Sam asked looking at his brother.

"I can't tell you!" Dean said.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Because!" Dean shouted, "Because it's wrong!"

"What's wrong?" Sam shouted back, his anger increasing as he and Dean kept shouting back and forth.

"Everything!" Dean screamed. "I can't, I just can't!" he said, getting back into the car and slamming the door. Locking his door, "Get in!" he shouted. "We need to find them!" Sam rolled his eyes, getting into the car and shutting the door. Dean turned to Sam, "Are we done?" he asked. Sam snorted, making Dean start the car and drive off.

"So how are going find Cas?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Dean shrugged.

"Can't we pray?" Sam suggested.