Chapter 16:

Dean was still pretty drunk, as they pulled up to a gas station. "Do you want something to eat?" Sam asked. Dean looked up at him, his sun glasses on, and his breath still had a smell of liquor in it.

"A pie." Dean groaned, Sam rolled his eyes, and walked in the gas station. He closed his eyes, falling asleep, and being woken by Sam entering the car. He handed Dean the mini pie, Dean opened up his eyes, and licking his lips. He took a bite, "This is excellent." he smiled, Sam smiled, and took a drink of his water.

"I'm glad to see you smiling." Sam said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked, taking another bite.

"I mean since we left L.A. a couple weeks ago, you've been getting drunk everyday." Sam said. "Why were you so upset?" he asked.

"I don't know Sam, I just feel weird about feeling Cas behind." he shrugged. Taking another bite, Sam nodded his head, and started the car. "Let's go." Dean said, he took another bite, and looked out the front window. He finished up his pie, then setting his box aside, and leaning against the window. Dean sighed, as he fell back asleep, and didn't dream a single thing. He was woken up by Sam shoving him, he grumbled, and gave his brother a dirty look. "What's your problem?" Dean grumbled.

"Were here." Sam said, Dean yawned, and got out of the car.

"Why are we here again?" Dean asked, looking around at what looked to be like a pretty quite town.

"Demons, well signs of them anyways." Sam said, throwing a bag over his shoulder, and nearing the hotel. Dean stood outside a few more minutes, before finally walking inside, and greeting Sam as he got the room. The two walked in silence, as they neared the hotel room, and unlocked the door. Entering the room, Sam threw his bag on the bed, and Dean fell onto the bed. "Tried? Still?" Sam asked.

"Yes, and a little hung-over." Dean grumbled, sitting up, and nearing the tiny bar in the room. He took out the beer, throwing it back, and drinking it down.

"If you have a hung-over I don't think you should be drinking.." Sam mentioned.

"Shut up." Dean grumbled, sitting down on the bed, and turning the TV on. Flipping though the channels, before finally deciding to watch some News, and just relax while drinking. The rest of the night was pretty boring, and not exciting. At around midnight, both boys passed out. Dean kept tossing and turning. Waking up a couple times, throwing back a drink a of beer, and going back to sleep. But he kept thinking of the last time he saw Castiel, saying bye, and knowing he'd probably never see Castiel again.

Castiel was walking, until a car pulled up, and honked. "Get in loser!" Taylor smirked. Castiel got into the car, as she drove off.

"Do you know where Sam, and Dean are?" Castiel asked.

"Let's get real here Cas, you only care about Dean." she smiled.

"Where are they?" he asked.

"I don't know, I can't find them. There being blocked by some sort of-" she paused. "Force field against angels." Castiel frowned, "Last thing I heard was they were hunting Demons, so I don't know." she shrugged. Castiel nodded his head, as they sped off, and in search of the Winchesters.

Dean woke up he next morning, as they went to the police station in search of the demon, or demons. While Dean was standing there, he couldn't help but feel someone was watching him. He turned around, looking around, and for a brief moment. He could have sworn, he saw Diana. But shook his head, he needs to stop thinking about Castiel, and Diana. There happy, probably making love right now, and that thought made Dean just want to cry. "Dean." Sam said, making Dean turn around, and followed behind his little brother.