Chapter 14:

Dean woke up as soon as the sun rose up in the sky, he laid in bed a few minutes, before getting out of bed, and walking outside. It was a chilly fall morning, he shivered, and his eyes wandering around. They landed on Castiel, walking, a smile on his face, and looking around. Dean watched as he kept walking, as if he didn't know Dean, and Sam were at this hotel. Dean was already wearing clothing, before he started down, and followed behind Castiel. Watching as he made a couple stops, handing some money to a couple of poor people, and they seemed to know him. Dean smiled, he kept following Castiel.

Who was completely oblivious to the fact, that someone was following him. Everyone once in a while, he'd check behind him, but then shrug, and keep on walking. They finally were in the center of town, he stopped by a bakery, and there was Dean look alike. Castiel walked up to her, giving her a kiss, and speaking to her. Making Dean regret ever following him, Castiel walked out a couple minutes later, and kept walking. A smile still on his face, he walked up to the dinner, and waited outside. Until what Dean was guessing, was Castiel's boss walked up, and unlocked the joint for Castiel.

Dean must have stood there for hours, watching as Castiel smiled at people, and took there orders. Dean heard his stomach growl, then his phone rang. It was Sam. "Where are you?" Sam asked.

"I'm in town." Dean answered.

"What are you doing in there?" Sam questioned.

"Hungry." Dean said, crossing the street, and walking into the dinner. Taking a seat, while talking to Sam.

"Didn't think to offer me some food?" Sam teased.

"Yeah, sure just come up to the dinner, the one we passed.." Dean said.

"I'll be there soon." Sam paused, "Wait did you walk?"

"Yes." Dean said.

"Since when did you start doing anything?"

"Just hurry up, and get here." Dean said, hanging up, and waiting for Castiel. Who seemed awfully busy, until he came near Dean, and once more not looking up from his notepad.

"What would you like?" Castiel asked, finally looking up, and seeing Dean. "Seriously?" Castiel whispered. "Just leave me alone." he whispered, looking around.

"I came here for food." Dean said, trying his best not to show how much that really hurt when Castiel said leave me alone. "Bacon burger, and a water." he said, handing him his menu. "Sam is coming."

"That sounds fun." Castiel turned around, walking away from Dean, and handing his order to his boss. Dean sat there, watching Castiel, until Sam walked in.

"Hey." Sam said, taking a seat, and soon his eyes landing on Castiel. "Cas, works here?" he whispered.

"Yes." Dean said.

"That's why you always come here." Sam whispered.

"What does that mean?" Dean asked.

"Dude, Cas, is your best friend, I understand." Sam said. "What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing." Dean sighed with relief. Castiel walked back, setting Dean's water down, and turned to Sam.

"What would you like?" Castiel asked.

"Uh just a greenhouse salad please. Cas could we uh talk to you?" Sam asked.

"I'm working, anything to drink?" he asked, his eyes looking up at Dean, then back at his notepad.

"Water."

Castiel nodded, walking away, and Dean watched as he walked away. A few minutes later, Castiel walked back. "What time do you get off work?" Sam asked.