Chapter 21:

Castiel was fast asleep, he slept the whole night. Dean stayed up until around midnight, before finally shutting Chuck's laptop. He wanted to find him, he needed him, and his eyes went to Castiel. But I don't want to lose him, Dean thought. Because Dean knew, if they did find Chuck then Castiel would jump back onto being an angel, which meant Dean would lose him, and he'd be an angel again. Dean bit his lip, before making his way to the Castiel was sleeping on. Dean took off his jacket, before laying down, and wrapping his arms around Castiel's waist, and pulled him closer. He kissed the back of Castiel's neck, Castiel didn't move, but snored. Dean smiled against his neck, before Dean finally closed his eyes.

Falling asleep. The sun started to shine in Dean's eyes, he grumbled rolling over, and covering himself with a pillow. Dean felt around for Castiel, he wasn't in bed with him, and that woke him up. He shot up, making himself dizzy, and then looked around. "Where is Cas?" Dean asked, looking at Sam, who was on Chuck's laptop.

"He went to grab something to eat." Sam stated, Dean sighed, and laid back down on the bed. Sam chuckled, Dean groaned, and got out of the bed. He walked to the bathroom, turning on the water, and stepping inside the shower. Washing himself off, he finished up, and stepped out. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he heard the door open, and heard Castiel's deep voice.

"Where is Dean?" Castiel asked, Dean smiled behind the door.

"In the shower." Sam said, Castiel didn't speak, and instead must have pulled out a chair. Sitting down, and must be eating. He tapped on the door, he heard some shuffling, and the door was opened by Castiel. Whose eyes roamed over Dean's body, biting his lip, and his pants getting tighter. Dean pulled him in, shutting the door, and shoved him against it. Kissing Castiel, "Guys!" Sam shouted. Dean smiled against Castiel's lips, he kissed him again, and then shoved him into the shower. That still running, getting them both wet, and making both there boners rubbing against each other.

Dean moaned with pleasure, as Castiel kissed Dean's neck. The water getting into there mouths, the water getting into there hair, and eyes. Making both of laugh, Dean started to kiss Castiel's neck, while Castiel ran his nose though his hair. "Your hair smells nice." Castiel mumbled, Dean laughed, and started to suck his neck. Making Castiel weak at the knees', Dean held him up, supporting him. "You make me do the craziest things." Castiel said between kisses, Dean smiled, and kissed his neck.

"You smell weird." Dean commented, "Lets take a shower." he said. They took off there clothes, Dean started to wash Castiel's hair, and got some soap, rubbing it down Castiel's body. Making Castiel moan, Dean was naked as well but wasn't going to clean himself, since he just took a shower. After they got done, Dean got dressed, and so did Castiel. Stepping out, greeting Sam who sighed, and rolled his eyes.

"You two are like two horny teenagers." Sam commented. Castiel blushed, Dean laughed, and smacked Castiel's butt, making him jump.

"So have you found anything?" Dean asked, sitting down at the round table in the room, and watching Sam type something on the computer.

"Like I said, everything that was on this computer is wiped clean." Sam shrugged. "Cas, we needed to ask you something," he paused, "Is it possible that God could hide himself from angel's?"

"It is possible." Castiel said. "Why?"

"Because we think Chuck is God." Dean spoke up.

"That could be possible, but hiding himself from Dean's necklace it shouldn't be possible." Castiel said.

"My necklace?" Dean spoke up, looking at his necklace.

"Did it burn at Chuck's?" Castiel asked.