Chapter 18:

They pulled up to the bunker, both Sam, and Castiel passed out. "Guys." he whispered, shaking Sam awake. He woke up, wiping his mouth, and snorted. "We're here." he whispered, looking back Castiel, and shaking him awake. At first Castiel looked utterly confused, shaking his head, and finally waking up. Looking around.

"Were here." Castiel said, Dean rolled his eyes, and got out of the car. He walked like he was drunk, almost hitting a tree, Dean helped him, he laughed a little as he helped the new human out. Grabbing his hips, Sam was to tried to notice, and walked inside. "Dean. Stop." Castiel demanded. Dean starred at Castiel, before gently shoving Castiel into a tree.

"What's the matter?" Dean whispered, his breath tickling Castiel's lips.

"I'm tired." Castiel groaned. "Please." he whined, Dean looked down at Castiel's lips, before planting a simple kiss, and letting Castiel go inside. Dean followed behind him, as they entered the bunker was dead quite, and black. Kevin must have been asleep, Dean took of his jacket, and setting it down on the couch. Then walking up to his room, he stopped, and realized who was laying in his bed. Curled up like a baby, in a trench coat, Dean thought. He neared the bed, taking off his shirt, and replacing it with a white shirt. Then taking off his pants, replacing them with plaid sweat pants. He turned around, looking at Castiel in that uncomfortable outfit.

 He decided to help him, he gently took of Castiel's jacket, and then his shoes. Next was his shirt, then his pants, and putting on a red shirt, and gray sweat pants. Before finally putting  on a pair of socks, Castiel must have been really tired, because during that whole process he didn't even move. Just kept dreaming, Dean noticed a tiny smile playing Castiel's dreamy sleep. Dean caressed Castiel's face, before finally laying down, and covering himself, and Castiel up with a blanket.

Castiel woke up, in PJs, which he was surprised by. Confusion, until he realized that Dean must have changed him. He gently got out bed, and walking out. He neared the stairs, and heard noise downstairs. Castiel walked downstairs, greeting a frown Sam, and a worn out Kevin. "Morning." Castiel smiled.

"Yeah that's what it is." Sam snricked. "How was your night?" Sam asked, looking behind Castiel, and Castiel turned around, facing Dean. Who hairs was messy, and he looked worn out.

"Great." he smiled, his eyes rolling over Castiel, and a smile spreading on his lips. He sat down, watching Castiel. "How are you?" Dean asked, looking at Sam.

"Just fine." Sam lied. Dean decided not to push his brother further, and backed off about asking about Taylor, or how's he's doing. Dean kept glancing at Castiel, as he wondered around, and looked confused. "What, what are you doing Cas?" Sam asked.

"I can't find the restroom, I have to go pee." Castiel said.

Dean laughed, standing up, and wrapping his arm around Castiel's shoulders. "I'll show you." Dean smiled, as they walked upstairs, Dean then stopped by the bathroom. "Cas, could we talk." Dean said.

"I need to use the bathroom." he said, walking into bathroom, and shutting the door. Dean waited outside, Castiel flushed, and turned on the sink. Before stepping out, only to be shoved against the wall, by Dean.

"We really need to talk." he hissed, "Lets go to my room." Dean pushed, as they walked into his room, and shut the door. Castiel sat on the bed, resting his hands on his legs, and starring at Dean. "The other day, when Diana asked if we loved each other, I answered her, and you didn't. You just cried." Dean's voice trailing off, watching Castiel's face soften, and got tried. "Cas, do you love me?" Dean asked, kneeling down, and setting his hands on Castiel's knees.

"Dean." Castiel said, "I-I do." he whispered.

"Then say it. Say you love me." Dean said, almost begging, his eyes pleading into Castiel's. Castiel didn't look at Dean, knowing it would tear him to shreds. "Please." he whispered, grabbing Castiel's hands, and squeezing them. Castiel shot up, before Dean could catch him, Castiel was running out the door, and slamming it shut behind him. Dean stood there a few more minutes, before finally sitting on his bed, and wiping his face. There was a knock on the door, in walked Sam.