Chapter 17:

Castiel paced around the hotel room, he, and Taylor have been staying at waiting for her to return. The Winchester's prayed to her, she went to them, not only to answer there prayer, but to also check on Dean. Then she appeared, worry covered up her face. "Castiel." she said, her eyes wide with horror as she shook her head. "It's Sam, and Dean." she paused nearing him, "Very powerful demon's took them." her eyes fogging up with tears, Castiel starred at her with shock.

"Take me to them." he demanded.

"I don't know where the demons took them, I know where there staying." Taylor shrugged.

"Take me now!" Castiel shouted out, Taylor rolled her eyes, and touched his forehead. Making them appear in the Winchester's hotel room. Castiel's eyes went looking around the room, until they landed apoun a tiny puddle of blood on the floor. He got near the ground, panick. What ifs Dean's blood? He wondered. "How's blood is that's?" he asked her.

Taylor bent down, before finally going wide eyed. "It's Dean's blood." she said.

"No. No, I knew I could've went with them after he left the theater." Castiel said.

"You can't predict the future, Castiel." Taylor reassured him.

"We need to find them.." Castiel said, "Can you find them?"

"Castiel I already answered that question." Taylor frowned. "I think I know where we can find a couple demons." she shrugged, as they walked out of the hotel, and noticing more blood. It was in thick stripes, down the stairs, and to a parking spot that was now empty. Panick washed over Castiel, he started to look around, and freak out.

"We need to find him, now." Castiel shouted.

"Calm down, Castiel. We'll find him." she smiled, resting her hand on his shoulder. The two started their journey to find Dean, and Sam.

Dean woke up, alone, and tied up to a chair. "Hello?" he asked, suddenly everything was rushed back to him. The memory of Diana, her hitting him, and saying that Diana wasn't Diana. Which meant she was probably a demon, or angel? But why would an angel try to kill them? Or kidnap them?

"Hello Dean Winchester." said a famine voice. A light was switched on, and suddenly Diana stood above him. "How have you been?" she asked.

"Good, what about you, and your boyfriend?" Dean asked.

"Oh don't be so jealous!" Diana teased. "Besides I haven't heard from him since he left."

"What do you mean left?" Dean asked.

"Oh you don't know, your lover I guess left me, for you." Diana smirked.

"Your lying." Dean snarled.

"Now why would I lie to you?" Diana asked, pulling out a sliver blade, and showing it to Dean. "An angel killing knife, I love these things. Even though there pretty much useless." she frowned. "To bad I like the color, and shape of it." she rolled her eyes, "But there good for tourting." she smirked, cutting Dean's face. He didn't scream, just starred at her. "Come on cry for me, cry for me like you cried for your lover."

"Where is Sam?" Dean asked.

"Don't worry we've got another demon on him, I love doing this to you." she smirked. "I like to see the jealousy in your eyes, and the hurt that is across your face." Diana smiled.

"What did you to Castiel?" Dean asked.

"Nothing, yet." she shrugged. "I planned on doing this to you, then when he shows up to save you, I'll stab this into his chest, along with the last angel alive." Diana said.