Chapter 22:

@Dean, and Sam pulled up to the nice looking home. Where the women who had killed the poor women, by ripping her hair out, Sam turned to Dean, and shrugged. Getting out of the car, the two of walked up to the front door, and ringing the door bell. Both dressed in there suits, Dean kept thinking of Castiel, his boyfriend, and how glad that Sam knows now. A woman showed up at the door, her hair was in auburn loose waves around her shoulders, her lips were coated with red lipstick, and a thick cat's eye. "Can I help you?" she asked, looking at Dean, and Sam.

They pulled out there 'badges' flashing them towards her, she nodded her head. "Were here to speak about Mrs. Hall." Sam said.

"Why?" she asked, her eye getting big, and wide at the mention of the last name. Dean noticed it, squinting his eyes at her, and nodding his head. Taking out the hex bag, they'd found at the crime scene.

"Do you recognize this?" he asked her, she flashed down at the hex bag, and gave him a dirty.

"Get the hell off my property." she hissed, slamming the door shut, Sam rolled his eyes, and Dean smirked.

"Why did you do that?" Sam asked.

"She is the witch." Dean said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"I just know." Dean smirked, getting into the car, and starting it up. Backing out, "But we might want to check to make sure." he said.

"Yeah, lets head to the library." Sam said, Dean rolled his eyes, as they pulled up to the library. Sam walked inside, while Dean hung outside, and fished out his phone. He was about to dial Castiel's cell phone number, before there was a knock on the door. Dean looked up to greet Sam, he rolled his eyes, and put his phone back into his pocket. He stepped out of the car, looking at Sam.

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"Come inside, I need to show you something." Sam said, Dean sighed, and walked inside. Looking back at the impala, before walking inside. Dean sat down watching as Sam handed him a book, filled with weird witch symbols.

"What is this?" Dean asked.

"Well apparently it's passed down from generation to generation." Sam said.

"So your telling me, Ms. whatever her last name is, whole family is witches?" Dean asked.

"No, only the first female in the family, and then if they have a second sister. It's normal for the first born daughter, to kill the second born daughter." Sam said.

"So she just kill her sister? They were sisters?" Dean asked, his eyes landing on a lady standing there watching him, and he shook his head. Noticing she was gone.

"Dean, are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Fine. I'll be out in the impala, just hurry up." Dean rolled his eyes, walking out to the impala, and getting inside. Once more about to dial Castiel's number, when suddenly he started to burn on his arm, and then he noticed there was a fire on his arm. He tried to pat it out, but that only made it worse, Dean jumped out, and by that time most of his body was caught on fire. He started to scream, Sam came running out, and dialed the ambulance. Dean fell to the ground, and then he closed his eyes. Falling asleep.

Dean's eyes fluttered open, he was back at the motel, and he looked up to Castiel. Who was standing in the mini kitchen, flipping some bread, and then burning himself. "Ouch!" Castiel said, as he sucked his burnt finger. Dean neared him, wondering how in the world did he get here? I was just with Sam, and then everything became a blur, he wondered, as he watched Castiel cook. When he was done, he set the grilled cheese down, he had made three. Dean tried to talk to him,

"Cas?" Dean said, Castiel couldn't hear him. But Dean couldn't help but smile, when he noticed Castiel had made him, and Sam something to eat. While Castiel was eating, his phone started to ring, and he got it out of his pocket. His voice raising, he jumped up, and ran out the door. Dean followed behind, then he started to run, and Dean followed behind. Castiel was running very fast, making Dean stop once in a while, to breath, but kept running after Castiel. They ran up to the hospital, Castiel ran up to Dean's room, and saw Dean's body. Dean stood above his body, he wasn't dyeing, he was fine, just burnt. But why am I here? Dean wondered.

Sam came in, talking to Castiel, who had this horrible look on his face. They talked about killing the witch, Dean didn't want Castiel hunting, last time that happened, Castiel nearly died, and Dean couldn't handle another episode of that. But Sam tried, he kept looking to Dean's body, then back at Castiel before nodding his head. Then without warning, Dean was in the back of the impala, and Castiel still had that horrible look on his face, making shiver with fear for him, and Sam. They pulled up to the creepy old house, in the middle of nowhere, and walked inside. Dean walking behind them, he noticed Castiel kept looking back almost as if to see Dean just standing there.

The three walked down a creepy set of stairs, only Sam to thrown to the right, and Castiel thrown to left. Dean stood there in shock, as the girl walked in, and her eyes were pitch black. "Hello boys." she smiled, looking between the two. "How are you today?" her voice sounding like a melody. Neither of them answered, "Come on!" she cheered.

"Which demon are you?" Sam asked.

"Why would I give you my name, you'd just hunt me down, kill me, and we can't have that." she smirked. "How are you Castiel?" she asked, nearing him, her finger running down his face, and making him angrier. "How is Dean?" she paused, "Did you enjoy my little gift to him? I made him nice, and burnt." she teased, Castiel's veins were filling with fire at her words. Dean could tell, by his eyes he was every angery. "What's the matter, Cas?" she smirked.

"Go back to hell." he cursed, at first everyone was taken back. Did Castiel just cuss? Dean thought, looking to his boyfriend, and shaking his head.

"Wow." she smiled. "Dean sure has changed you." she neared him, before making him kiss her. "Wow, Meg was so wrong. You are quite a good kisser."

"You knew Meg?" Sam asked.

"Of course I knew Meg, she is the one who told me about you, and Dean. But she didn't tell me about the fallen angel, but then again, he was a full angel at the time, and he wasn't really into Dean." she shrugged. "To bad, Crowley killed her." she shrugged. "All well, the slut had it comin'" walking back to Sam, and grabbing his neck. Making his breath slow, Dean started to panick, and tried to do something. When his skin started to glow, a pure blue glow, and then he was standing there. The demon looking at him confused, Castiel looking at him with wide eyes, and Sam who was struggling to breath.

She let go of Sam's neck, before walking over to Dean. "What the hell just happened?" she asked, looking at Dean, before her eyes went wide with horror, and she backed away. Tears pooling out of her eyes, "Please, please don't hurt me." she whimpered, and then thick black smoke came out of the mouth. Before falling to the ground, the girl/the vessel woke up, and looked around before crying to Sam. Dean asked Sam if he was alright, before hugging Castiel.

"Why was she acting like that?" Dena asked.

"I have no idea." Castiel shrugged, "She looked like she saw a ghost." he said.

"You did too." Dean smiled.

"Hey!" Castiel smirked.

"Dude what the hell happened?" Sam asked, nearing Dean.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"I mean, how did you do that whole bright light thing?" Sam asked.

"What?" he asked once more.

"Before you appeared, there was this bright flash of pure blue light just exploded." he shrugged. Castiel shook his head, saying yes that did happen.

"I don't know, I sort of wanted to be here helping, and uh I got here." he shrugged. They walked out to the impala, Dean sat in the passenger seat, and Castiel sat in the back. Sam drove. Dean watched as they passed by trees, but something was off as he noticed the flies, and the small things. At first he seemed confused, then as he started to notice amazing things, a smile spread across his face. What is happening? Dean wondered. All the while, he couldn't wait to get some sleep.