Chapter 24:

"Taylor is that you?" Sam repeated, his heart racing, as the other end of the phone went dead, and got quite.

"Wh-who is Taylor?" the girl asked, she was nervous, and confused. "Listen, I just need to get out of here." the girl said.

"Okay, okay hang on were tracing your call. Just talk, do you remember anything?" Sam asked, his eyes glancing to Dean who was on the computer, and holding up his finger, showing one minute.

"A little." she said.

"What do you remember?" Sam asked.

"Feeling this pain in my chest, it felt like I was being stabbed." she said, Sam looked to Dean who finally nodded his head.

"I found her." he mouthed.

"Okay, were coming to you." Sam said, "Just keep on the line."

"I don't know how long I can." the girl said. "It takes money, and I only have one quarter." Dean ran upstairs, probably to get Castiel awake, but Sam couldn't think about his brother, and his boyfriend. He had to think about, Taylor's safety, and that's that. "What's your name?" she asked, suddenly.

"Sam." he smiled, thinking of when they first meant she knew his name. But now he's reteaching her. "Is it hot there?" he asked.

"Yes." the girl said. "But this gas station has water, I took some bottles."

"Good." Sam said. "Alright were comin' to you. Just stay on the line, and if we get disconnected, or something just stay in the phone booth or the gas station."

"Alright." she said, Sam got into the impala, Castiel sat upfront, and Sam sat in the back while Dean sped off.

"Were is she?" Castiel asked.

"I have no clue." Sam said. The girl didn't say anything, she was still on the line but very quite.

"I think I know." Dean said, "Well when I traced that call, it landed in a familiar spot." he paused, "It's where I was risen from Hell." he looked back at Sam, then back at Castiel. "Yeah the whole place was leveled, I'm surprised it still is." he shrugged. "Could this just be Taylor's vessel?" Dean asked.

"No, her vessel must have died a long time ago. Usually they do." Castiel shrugged.

"So this is really Taylor, the one that saved Sam's life, and died?" Dean said, looking in the rearview mirror, to meet Sam's shrugging shoulders, and he turned towards the window and kept the phone glued to his ear. Then glanced towards Castiel, who was starring out the front window. "Cas?" Dean asked, who turned to him, and starred at Dean.

"I don't know, I mean it is possible." he shrugged, "Maybe God brought her back."

"Why would he do that?" Dean asked, Castiel didn't answer instead just looked out the window, and the rest of the drive was quite. They pulled up to the place that Taylor had called them from, Sam jumped out of the car while it was still moving, and ran to the gas station. Dean parked, slowly getting out, and freezing apoun seeing the location. Castiel stopped, looking over to Dean, who looked like he just saw his puppy get shot. Castiel neared him.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his hand resting on Dean's forearm. Dean blinked, before looking at Castiel, and smiling.

"I know this place." he whispered, looking back at the gas station, looking the same way it did about 3 or 4 years ago. The windows were still busted out, all thanks to Castiel's very loud voice, and he started walking towards it. Castiel following him, Dean smiled, putting his finger in the white salt, and smiling. The salt he lined up on the windows was still resting there, he turned to Castiel, and smiled big. "I came here after I dug myself out of my grave." then he stopped going down memory lane, walking inside, and seeing Sam running around.