Chapter 6:

Dean put on some clothes, stepping out of the room and watching Castiel stop. Dean heard him whisper something with his name involved. Dean stopped and stared at him. "Cas?" Dean asked, Castiel turned around, eyes wide and mouth wide open with horror. "What's the matter buddy?" he asked. Castiel didn't answer, instead starred at Dean with his wide blue eyes.

"Nothing." he said, walking away and leaving Dean standing there. Dean watched as Castiel's back started away from him, he shrugged and walked downstairs.

"What is wrong with Cas?" Dean asked Sam, Sam shrugged and typing some things.

"So I think found something." Sam said slowly, Dean looked at him, so Sam continued. "In a pretty big town, Clarksville, Tennessee." he shrugged, Dean nodded his head and stood up. "A girl with a tumor, who was supposed to die a month ago, but somehow she got healed."

"Then lets go." Dean smiled.

"Should we get Cas?" Sam asked.

"No, he uh.." but before he could finish.

"I'll go." Castiel's deep voice rang out, Dean spun around and faced Castiel. His eyes were refusing to meet Dean's, he could sense that Castiel didn't want to look at him and for some odd reason he felt hurt.

"Uh, good." Sam sighed getting up and walking away. Dean and Castiel stood in silence before Castiel cleared his throat and looked at Dean for the first time since he came into the room.

"Dean, I need to tell you something." Castiel said, nearing Dean and starring at Dean's green eyes. Castiel stopped in front of Dean, his eyes traveling to Dean's lips and then his eyes. "I-I think I'm in-" he paused, Dean noticed his eyes getting watery as he spoke. "In love with you." he whispered, Dean starred at him for a few more moments before finally managing to say something.

"No." was all he said, backing away. "No." he paused, "No, no, no, no." Dean ran outside, leaving Castiel to stand there and probably cry himself to sleep. Dean stood outside, taking long and deep breaths. Until he heard the door open and out came both Sam and Castiel. Castiel didn't look to bad but that may be because he might be tried of crying over Dean. "Hey guys, you ready?" he asked, his eyes darting to Sam and Castiel who was looking around. They both nodded, Dean slid in front and Castiel sat in back, while Sam sat upfront.

The ride was long, and very quite. Besides Sam, telling Castiel about the miracle. It took around 10 hours, when they pulled up to the town of Clarksville, Tennessee. It was fairly big, lots of buildings, and stores and stuff. Along with a base, Fort Campbell which was pretty cool. They pulled up to a nice looking hotel, the three got a room with three beds. "So where does this girl live?" Dean asked setting his bag down.

"It doesn't really say..." Sam mumbled, "Lets go, I think we can talk to the doctor."

"Lets do it!" Dean smirked. Castiel followed behind, they pulled up to the hospital and went inside. "Hello sir." Dean started. "I'm FBI agent, William, and these are my partners Beau, and Michael." saying the word partner when mentioning Castiel, made something inside of Dean filled with happiness. "We'd like to know about patient. Amy Jenkins?"