Chapter 4:

The next couple days were very quiet, it was pretty much Dean going to the hotel to check up on things, look at other cases nearby and going to the hospital just to make sure Castiel was okay. While Castiel was at the hospital, Dean couldn't be near him anymore. Even though Dean made a promise to himself that he'd forget the whole kiss thing, something about the kiss makes him feel all warm inside. Dean sat on the edge of his bed, resting his hand on his jeans and sighing, not knowing what to do with himself, Dean slowly got off the bed and paced around the room. Before getting into his car, speeding back to the hospital and doing something he'd probably regret. He pulled up to the hospital and running inside full speed. Not even listening to the nurses.

He ran to Castiel's room, but stopped dead in his tracks and stared down at the newly sleeping human. Castiel's chest was going up and down in a calm motion. This is the first time Dean has seen, Castiel actually sleeping in a bed and looking peaceful. Dean stared at him as he groaned and rolled over. His lips were pouted but they were always like that and his hair was sticky out every which way. Dean couldn't help but smile,  he walked further into the room and shutting the door. Before sitting down, he rested his arm on his knee and his chin in his hand. Dean watched Castiel sleep, as he kept tossing and turning.

Dean felt bad for the fallen angel, he knew Castiel kept thinking it was his fault that there are no angels up in heaven, and that must suck. It seemed like forever, before Dean's eyes started to close and he too fell asleep.

Castiel woke up, his dream haunting him. It was about the angels once more. He rubbed his eyes, before yawning and turning on his side. Coming face to face with a sleeping Dean. He sat up, this chest hurting, he grunted and rested his head back down. His groan of pain must have woken Dean because he shot open his eyes, and Dean jumped up. "Are you alright?" he asked looking over Castiel's body.

"I'm fine." he paused, "Why are you here Dean?" Castiel asked, looking at Dean with his big innocent and curious eyes that he always has. Dean shivered under his stare, before clearing his throat.

"I uh, just had to check on you." Dean lied, Castiel knew it, he always knew when Dean was lying and when he wasn't. And at the moment, he was lying and for some odd reason Castiel wanted to why he was lying. But instead of just blurting out a question, Castiel didn't ask, he figured if Dean wanted to talk about it, he would talk about it. Instead got quite. "Hungry?" Dean asked.

"A little, yes." Castiel whispered, feeling if he talked any louder Dean might get angry or upset.

"I'll go get some food from the food court." Dean smiled, walking out and leaving Castiel to his thoughts. He kept thinking of the kiss, the way Dean has been acting these past few days and even the way Dean looks at him. It seemed like hours before Dean came back, with a tray full of food and on his phone. He handed Castiel the tray, in which he took and ate the whole tray. Dean hung up, "Gez, hungry Cas?" Dean teased.

"Yes." Castiel said, in between bites and ate another bite. Dean smirked, before just sitting there and staring at Castiel while he ate. Castiel noticed this, making him feel uncomfortable to eat in front of him. After his eating, in came the doctor.

"He is free to leave today." the doctor smiled and walked out. Dean turned to Castiel and smiled.

"Good, were leaving tomorrow, so we can go to a bar or something. Just to have fun tonight." Dean said.