Chapter 5:

Sam starred at him, he ran at the bed and sat next to Castiel. "What's the matter, Cas?" Sam asked. Castiel wiped his eyes, standing up and shaking his head.

"I can't tell you." he whispered, running off and into the bathroom. Sam watched him run, he stood up and walked back downstairs.

"Dean seriously, what the hell happened, while you two we're away, man?" Sam asked, Dean turned around scared by his brothers sudden voice.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked.

"I found Castiel crying up in his room, what. Did. You. Do?" Sam asked, he was getting angry, he likes to know things. Sam hates secrets, especially when they involve his brother. Dean was quiet before clearing his throat.

"I don't know. Cas, has been a bit moody maybe because he is human now." Dean shrugged. "Hell, he may even be a little more upset about the fact that they're are no angels in heaven." his voice getting louder because his anger was getting worse. Why does Sam care so damn much? Just let things be. Sam starred at Dean, before sighing and shaking his head.

"Ya, your probably right." Sam sat down, "Sorry man." Sam whispered, Dean shrugged and turned around finishing up dinner. He set down the food, not bothering to shout up to Castiel, instead he kept eating his own dinner and Sam yelled for Castiel. Who didn't come down, Dean finished up and Sam went up to bed. Dean sat down at the dinner table, until finally walking upstairs and into his bedroom. It was around midnight, when he finally was able to go to sleep. But was quickly awoken by a sudden warmth wrapping his body.

"What the hell man?" Dean whispered, standing up quickly, and starring at Castiel. He looked up at Dean, with his big blue eyes, and mouth hung open. Not knowing what to say. "We need to talk." Dean said, pulling up a chair and sitting down. So much for a good nights sleep, he thought. "What is the matter with you?" he paused, "Sam caught you crying, why we're crying? Are you alright?" Dean asked.

Castiel looked back up, starring at Dean and not knowing what to say. "I just uh.." he was so confused, what do I say? Castiel kept thinking, looking up at him and shrugging.

"Cas, is something wrong?" Dean whispered, leaning towards him,\ and starring at his big blue eyes. Hoping there lips wouldn't meet, but secretly wishing they would, but he kept pushing that thought out of his mind and sometimes his eyes would travel down to Castiel's lips. But he'd try his hardest to focus his attention on his face.

"You know the other night.." Castiel started, Dean watched as Castiel was trying to find away to say this. "I-I can't get it out of my mind, Dean.." he whispered. Dean starred at him, before rubbing his mouth and sitting back.

"What are you saying?" Dean asked.

"I'm saying, that I can't forget it.." Castiel said Dean bit his bottom lip. "Don't do that." Castiel grumbled, Dean released his bottom lip, but then bit it again with Castiel watching. "I'm warning you Dean." Castiel grumbled, standing up. For some odd reason, Dean wanted to do once more, just to see how long it would take Castiel. So he did it again, this time slowly, and again. Castiel grumbled, jumping up, and shoving Dean hard against the wall. Kissing him, Dean kissed back and grabbed a fist full of Castiel's black hair. Making Castiel moan, Dean smiled against his lips and Castiel's tongue entered his mouth.