Chapter 25:

Dean woke up alone, at first he was panicked, but then he decided that Castiel might be downstairs. He slowly got out of bed, walking downstairs, and noticed how quite it was. He walked to the library, stopping when he noticed no one was in the bunker with him. He started to panick, running around, and stopping as his phone rang. "Hello?" he asked.

"Hello." a British accent said back.

"Crowley." he grumbled. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about me, worry about your little brother, his girlfriend/lost angel, and your boyfriend." he smirked, Dean growled, and shifted around. "Plus that nice lookin' prophet."

"What did you do?" Dean asked, his voice filling with anger, as he stood there, quickly gathering his jacket, and his car keys. Walking outside.

"I just borrowed them." Crowley said, "But don't worry, we won't hurt them.." his voice trailed. "That bad."

"What do you want?" Dean asked, as he sat in his impala. He had no clue where he was going, but he needed to find Sam, Taylor, Castiel, and Kevin quickly.

"You see I'm very angery that you and your brother tried to 'cure' me." he growled, "and this is my revenge, making you forever alone. Goodbye Dean." he hung up, Dean angrily threw his phone along the dash of the car, and started up the impala. Speeding off, he needed to find them, and he had no clue as to what to do. So he kept driving, anywhere hopefully to get closer to them. He reached out to grab his phone, dialing Sam's number, and he knew that it would be a long shot but he had to try it.

"Hello?" someone whispered.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"Is this Sam's older brother?" it was a girl.

"Taylor?" Dean asked, as he kept driving, and the phone was so stuck to his ear, it might have became a part of him.

"We need your help." she whispered.

"Where are you?" Dean asked.

"I-I don't know. But that one angel dude...." her voice trailing, taking in a shaky breath.

"What, what happened to the angel dude?" Dean worried, something happened to Castiel.

"He's bleeding. And he won't stop." her voice sounded filled with tears, then a door opened, and three deep voices spoke.

"What do you have there?"

"OH god, please don't!" she screamed, the phone went dead. Dean started to panick, I swear if anything happened to Cas, I'll kill them. I'll rip them to shreds, Dean thought. He closed his eyes, for a few seconds, wishing he knew where they were, and wishing Castiel was alright. With a sudden honk, Dean's eyes snapped open, but it was dark, and he wasn't anywhere near the bunker. He pulled over, he was by a warehouse, and he suddenly knew Castiel was in there.

Dean walked up to the warehouse, suddenly feeling brave, as three demons walked out. Dean could see there real faces, which was weird, as he ran at them, and his hand went to there foreheads. Suddenly a bright white light, came out of there mouths, and eyes. There bodies dropped, he ran after the other one, and did the same thing. How is this happening? he wondered, walking inside, and being greeted by five more demons. "This outta be fun." he grinned, as one ran at him.

Castiel was slowly getting out of bed, not wanting to wake Dean. He shut Dean's bedroom door, it was 7 am, and the bunker was quite. He walked downstairs, just in time to see Crowley angrily looking at Sam, and Taylor. "Hello mate." Crowley greeted him, there was something cold touching his neck, right away he knew it was a blade. "Be quite." he smirked, with the snap of his fingers they were in a warehouse, and tied down to chairs. Crowley smiled at them, nearing Sam, and running the sharp blade along Sam's shoulder. Sam shut his eyes, as the blade dug into his shoulder, and made blood oozz out of his wound.

Then he turned to Castiel, "Hello there, new human." he smiled, then without warning the blade was shoved into Castiel's chest, then turned to the left, and then to the right. Pushed up, then pushed down, and slowly pulled out. Crowley looked at the blood on the blade, before shrugging. "Human blood. You really are human now." he smirked, setting the blade down, and walking out. He stopped, looking back at his other demons, "Have fun boys." he said, the other two started towards Sam, and Castiel as Taylor, and Kevin watched in horror.

Castiel opened his eyes, hearing the whispering of Taylor whose ear was next to a phone. He knew right away, she was talking to Dean, and Castiel didn't want Dean to save him. He knew Dean would probably die, or worse not die. Get tourted, and/or stabbed like he was. Which he remembered, as his vision got worse, and his eyes were starting to glaze. He heard someone whisper, "You can't die." it was Sam, "You can't leave Dean. He won't make it without you." he whispered, looking to check on the demons. "You understand? If you die, he'll drink himself to death." Castiel suddenly, felt more alive, he couldn't just leave Dean, he slowly opened his eyes, as he struggled to move his arms. Hoping to cover up his bloody wound, but he failed.

Then in though the doors came three demons walked in, "What the hell are you doing?" one asked, looking to Taylor, and throwing the phone across the room. He stayed near her, as the other one came near Castiel, kneeling to face him.

"How are you doing?" he smirked, Castiel didn't answer, instead he looked at the ground, and tried not to look at the demon. Who got angery, grabbing his face, and making him look at his face. Then he roughly kissed Castiel, who squirmed, and hissed as the demon pulled away. His lip bleeding, "You bit me." he said, Castiel laughed, as the demon's blood showed on his teeth, and the demon punched him.

Dean kept walking around, trying to find his brother, Castiel, Taylor, and Kevin. Until he came apon Crowley, who stood there, and smirked at him. "Hello Dean." he greeted.

"Hiya Crowley." Dean smiled, it was a fake held back smile. "Where is Sam?" he asked.

"He's fine." he paused, "But your boyfriend, he isn't doing so well." he neared Dean, pulling out a blade, and shoving it into Dean's chest. At first Dean panicked, but soon he realized he didn't feel it. Instead he looked at Crowley, while taking the blade out, and smirked.

"Yeah, your demon pals tried that once or twice." he shrugged, nearing Crowley, who disappeared, and left his other demon's behind. Dean slammed them both down, one of the cried out, as he lit up, and died.

"I can tell you what's wrong with you!" he suddenly cried out. "I know what you are." he said, Dean shook his head.

"I don't care." then he lit up, and died. Dean slowly got up, breaking more doors, and then another. Until finally he came apoun the room where they were keeping, Sam, Castiel, Taylor, and Kevin. He rushed in, taking the blade that was covered in blood, Dean's eyes trailed to Castiel, and he shut his eyes tight. Before cutting the ropes, that held them, he hurried with Castiel's. After he cut them, Castiel fell to the floor, Dean saw how pale his face was, and how his eyes were fogging up. "Don't die on me, Cas." Dean begged, lifting Castiel's head up, and leaned his forehead against Castiel's. "You can't die on me." he begged, his eyes filling with tears.

A hand reached up, touching Dean's face. "I'm not dead, yet." a laugh came from the very pale man, Dean laughed, and kissed Castiel. Before helping him up, Sam helped with the other side, and the group slowly walked outside.

"You took out all those demons?" Sam asked, as they set Castiel down in the impala.

"Yeah." Dean smiled, handing Sam the keys, and he slid in the back. Taylor, and Kevin sat upfront, while Dean, and Castiel stayed in the back. "Hey." he whispered, Dean's hand snaking to Castiel's hand, and wrapping his hand around the other man's hand. "I love you." he smiled.

"I-I love you too." Castiel said, his breath was coming in quick paces, Dean panicked, and soon. Castiel looked at Dean once more, before smiling wide, and then his eyes fluttered. Finally closing, Dean thought maybe he was just going to sleep, but then decided it might be a bad idea. He tried to wake him up. No luck.

"Cas?" he whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks, "Cas?!"

Author's note:

Hey everyone, this is the end of this book. But don't worry, there will be a second one. But that might take a while, I am going to go back, and edit the chapters. So whenever I'm done with editing this book, book two will start, and I don't really have a name for it. So if you guys have any idea, that would be nice... Umm I think that's about it. Also comment, and of course vote! See you later!

SupernaturalFreak223