Chapter 13:

Castiel starred at Dean, before taking a deep breath, and shaking his head. "So a bacon cheeseburger?" Castiel asked, "Anything to drink?" he asked.

"Cas," Dean said.

"Anything to drink?" Castiel questioned, his eyes lighting up with anger. Why is he here? Castiel wondered.

"Water." Dean said.

"Good." Castiel turned around, handing his boss the order, and avoiding Dean's table. It was just Dean, that scared Castiel because it was just him. Where is Sam? Did Dean tell him? He kept thinking, a couple times he'd catch Dean starring at him, but he kept himself busy. When his food was done, Castiel carried it over to him, and set it down. "Anything else?" Castiel asked.

"Yes." Dean said. "I need to speak to you."

"I'm busy." Castiel said, starting to walk away, Dean grabbed his arm. Making Castiel stop.

"Seriously though, we need to talk." Dean whispered.

"In a private place where no people are?" Castiel said, walking away, and helping other people. It was 7PM, Castiel helped clean, and Dean was waiting outside. Castiel walked outside, seeing Diana leaning against her car, and smiling at him.

"Hey!" she smiled, "Are you ready?" she asked, her green eyes smiling at him.

"Yes." Castiel smiled, his head turning towards Dean, and watching Dean's face cover with sadness. Castiel got into the passenger seat, his eyes not leaving Dean's, until Dean finally shook his head, and walked the other way.

I can't believe he just did that! Dean thought, as he kept walking away, he didn't notice the girl, but when he heard her shout to him, he looked at her, and she looked like him. Dean kept walking away, until someone stopped him. "What are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"I'm leaving him alone, like he wants me to." Dean said.

"Dean. That isn't smart." Taylor sighed.

"Why isn't it?!" Dean shouted. "I obliviously hurt him, he doesn't want anything to do with me!"

"Yes he does!" Taylor shouted. "Dean." she lowered her voice, "He is in denial, he wants you, just as bad you want him.." she said.

"I highly doubt it." Dean rolled his eyes. 

"Dean, please, just show him you love him. Tell Sam, tell the freaking world!" Taylor smiled. "That's all he wants, is for you to accept this." Then she was gone, Dean stood there, and sighed before finally walking towards the hotel. Sam stayed behind, so Dean could get something to eat, and he walked into the dinner. In which his eyes fell upon Castiel, he knew he needed to get him back, and to tell him that he loves him.

Dean walked into the hotel room, Sam was sitting on a laptop. "How was lunch?" Sam asked.

"I found Cas." Dean said.

"You did?" Sam asked, shutting his laptop, and nearing Dean. 

"Yeah, he's on a date.." Dean's voice fading.

"A date?" Sam asked. "Huh, Cas on a date, couldn't imagine." he shrugged, noticing his older take a whole bottle of whiskey, and drinking it down. "Are you okay? What happened?" Sam asked.

"I'm perfect." Dean lied.

"Then whats the alcohol?." Sam asked.

"I'm fine!" Dean's voice raising. "Just leave me alone." he walked to the bathroom, shutting the door, and locking it. Viewing his reflection once more, he needed Castiel, he needed to kiss him, and make love with him. He sighed, before closing his eyes, and opened up the bathroom door. "I'm going to bed." Dean said, falling onto the bed, and passing out.