Chapter 19:

Dean and Castiel spent most of the day in bed. Laughing, watching TV, while Sam, and Kevin were downstairs. "This is nice." Castiel said, Dean cupped his face.

"Well I love you." Dean smiled, kissing him. Castiel blushed, "Now you say it." Dean demanded.

"I love you Dean Winchester." Castiel whispered, his breath traveling over Dean's lips, and making Dean smile bigger. Dean turned back to the TV, Castiel starred at him, and then turned back to the TV. There legs were laying over top each other, and there hands were locked together. Castiel's head was leaning against Dean's shoulder, and he was at peace. "Dean, what did you do?" Castiel asked.

"You know silly, we hunt." Dean rolled his eyes, "Why?" he asked.

"Isn't there a case we should be working on?" Castiel asked, noticing Dean's eyes flicker, and then confusion .

"What's going on?" he asked, looking around, and getting up. "Why? Why are we here?" he asked, looking at Castiel. "What did you do?" Dean asked.

"I didn't do anything, Gabrielle did." Castiel said, getting off the bed, and watching as Dean took the information.

"Gabrielle is dead." Dean said.

"It was his-" Dean contuied.

"His greatest trick." Dean smiled. "So what did he stuck us in this time?" he asked.

"I don't know, a world or something where you told Sam about us." Castiel shrugged.

"So we can make out without worry about Sam?" Dean asked, his eyes showing off how happy he was, and he neared Castiel. Kissing him, long, and hard. Making Castiel breathless, Dean pulled away, and rested his head against his forehead. "That sounds awesome." Dean whispered. Castiel blushed, "Do you want to stay here? Make Gabrielle make this a real thing?" he asked.

"I wouldn't mind that, but what about Sam, they'll be basically brainwashed." Castiel said.

"But happens if Gabrielle leaves, and makes this whole thing disappear. Then they'll know anyway." Dean rolled his eyes. "We can skip the whole drama." he whispered.

"No." Castiel shook his head, backing away. "Why can't you just tell Sam? Then this whole thing could've been avoided." his voice raising.

"Listen, Cas. I just can't, it scares me." Dean said, his eyes flashing with sorrow.

"What scares you?" Castiel asked, his voice slowly lowering.

"That my dad will hate me." Dean whispered.

"But your dad is dead..." Castiel's voice trailing off.

"I know, but I still can't forget him telling me it's wrong, and that if I'm ever with another man, he'll disown me." Dean frowned, Castiel neared Dean, wrapping his arms around his neck, and pulled his head close. Kissing Dean.

"But this is Sam, your brother he'll understand. He's not like your dad, plus my dad doesn't think it's wrong, and my dad is God." Castiel smiled.

"I guess your right." Dean smiled, the moment froze, and everything stopped. The breeze stopped, but Dean didn't, he looked curious as Gabrielle stepped out, clapping.

"So you figured it out?" he asked. "Do you boys like it?" Gabrielle questioned.

"Actually yes." Dean said. "It's nice. Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"I can't help you, I won't help you." Gabrielle said.

"Help with what?" Dean asked.

"Finding my father, I won't do it." he refused.

"It would be nice if you did." Castiel spoke up. "There are no angels in heaven."

"I know that, and the other angel the pretty much last one, you got her killed." he smirked.

"Please." Castiel found himself begging.

Gabrielle smirked, "Only if Dean tells his brother." Dean turned to Castiel, Gabrielle snapped his fingers, and they were in the car. Dean was awake, and started the car. Castiel sat in the back, looking at Dean with worried eyes. Sam was still fast asleep, Castiel leaned forward, and whispered in his ear.

"Are you going to tell him?" Castiel whispered.

"I don't know yet Cas." Dean answered, his eyes darting between Castiel, and Sam who was asleep. "But we'll figure it out, okay?" he whispered, stretching one hand back, and running his fingers though Castiel's hair. Making Castiel close his eyes, biting his lip. "Don't do that, or else I'll pull over, and we'll have sex with Sam right here." Dean groaned, taking his hand back.

"That'll be a good way to tell him." Castiel teased, Dean laughed, and kept driving. Castiel sat back, leaning against the window, and kept thinking of what to do. And will Dean tell Sam? He has to, in order to save Heaven. But maybe Dean doesn't want to save heaven? Why wouldn't he want to, Castiel asked himself. The sun started to shine, and with that Sam woke up.

"Morning guys." Sam yawned, as they pulled up to the hotel.

"Were here." Dean said.

"Wow were here the moment I wake up, that sucks." Sam rolled his eyes. Castiel smiled in the back, as they got out, and walked inside. Checking in, a room with two beds, and another with one bed. One room for Sam, and Dean, the other for Castiel. Which he didn't mind, there was a door in Dean, and Sam's room that connected him to there room. Castiel walked into his room, opening up the door, and knocking on the other one. Dean opened it, winked at Castiel, and went back to getting dressed in his 'FBI' outfit.

Castiel sat on his bed, and waited until both boys walked back in. "Are you coming with us?" Sam asked, Castiel looked right at Dean, and then back to Sam.

"No, you two have a lot to talk about." Castiel said. Sam turned to Dean, with a confused look on his face, before finally smiling, and walking out. Castiel sat on the bed, and sighed. Starring at the wall, boredom was all he could think of. He laid on the bed, his mind thinking of the fantasy Gabrielle put into his head. If Sam knew, life would be so much easier, Castiel thought. We could sleep in the same bed, flirt with each other, and possibly even kiss in front of people. But that all depended on Dean telling, Sam.

Dean started up the car, and sped off. "What did Cas mean by we have a lot to talk about?" Sam asked.

"I uh need to tell you something, Sammy." Dean pulled over, and got out of the car.

"What is it Dean?" Sam asked, eyeing Dean.

"I uh me, and uh Cas.." Dean started but Sam finished.

"Are sort of together?" Sam finished. Dean looked up at him, and gave him a confused look.

"How did you know?" Dean asked.

"I saw it the whole time." Sam shrugged. "It doesn't bother me." Sam shrugged. Dean gave him a confused look, meaning to explain what he meant by he 'saw the whole time.' "OH come on dude!" Sam rolled his eyes, "It's not like you two kept it a good secret, I didn't see it at first, but when Taylor started to speak about it. I started to notice. And then there was that thing with Diana, I mean when you told her you loved him, I heard the whole thing." Sam teased. "I love him with all my heart and soul!" Sam teased, Dean rolled his eyes. "Chick."

"Hey!" Dean said. "Shut up about it." he paused, "So your okay with this?" Dean asked.

"Of course," then Gabrielle showed up. "Gabrielle!" Sam said, speechless.

"Hey guys!" he smirked. "Congrats, I will now help you." he smiled.

"What does he mean?" Sam asked.

"He would only help us, if I told you about me, and Cas. There I did, now what do we do?" Dean asked.

Gabrielle sighed, "I'll give you a hint." he paused, "You two were close to him, during the apocalypse. You both were close to him, he did something's, wrote a few things..." his voice trailing. "Good luck boys."  then he was gone. Dean groaned, Sam rolled his eyes, and got back in the impala.

"What does he mean? He wrote a few things?" Sam asked, looking to Dean, who shrugged.

"Lets go ask Cas." Dean started up the impala, and sped off.