Chapter 23:

Dean fell asleep in the car, as they drove down the street back to the bunker, and deciding to just hang low. They don't need any other case, not know that the demon's are hunting there heads, and Dean's skin was mostly healed. Which was weird to Sam, and Castiel, but to Dean he didn't seem to notice, and he didn't tell them about the things that he has been seeing. They pulled up to a gas station, Sam got out, and got gas. Dean, and Castiel stayed in the car. "How are you Dean?" Castiel asked, from the back seat.

"I'm fine." Dean smiled.

"Are you sure? You've had some pretty bad burns." Castiel's voice faded. Dean shrugged, taking off his leather jacket, and feeling his forearm. Which wasn't burnt as bad, before showing Castiel, who starred at his arm. Before gently running his cool hand over the forearm, "Wow." he smiled, his eyes flashing up to Dean, who blushed, Castiel leaned into his arm, and kissed it. He pulled his lips away, before his hand wrapped itself around Dean's hand, and squeezing it. "I love you." he whispered, his eyes not leaving Dean's.

"I love you too." Dean smiled, Sam walked inside, and Dean didn't dare let go Castiel's hand. Nor did he look to Sam, but kept looking Castiel's blue eyes. Sam cleared his throat, Dean blinked, and looked at Sam. "What?" Dean shrugged. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to stay at a hotel?" Sam asked, looking between the two.

"Nah, I want to sleep in my bed tonight. Let's go." Dean turned around, letting go of Castiel's hand, and looking back in the rear view mirror, winking at him, and making Castiel blush. The rest of the ride back to the bunker, was quite, and it wasn't an uncomfortable quite. It was peaceful, and nice. Dean kept noticing the small things, as if he was a vampire just without the blood carvings, or anything. At first he thought he was a vampire, his skin healing, but that wouldn't explain why he was a pure blue color.

Dean hadn't realized he fell asleep, until Sam had hit him in the chest, waking him up. "Were here." he said, getting out, and Dean got out. Castiel got out, walking inside, and Dean walked right up to his room. Falling on to the bed, sighing, and shutting his eyes. Castiel stayed downstairs, a few more minutes, speaking to Sam, and then walking back upstairs. Gently opening up Dean's room, he looked inside, and Dean was passed out. Castiel shut the door gently, winking at Sam as he passed by the door, and the light went with the door shutting. Castiel turned around, sighing, and nearing Dean's bed. It was small, very small, but Castiel didn't mind.

Castiel laid down, rolling over so his front was facing Dean's back, finally falling asleep on the small bed.

Dean woke up to Castiel laying next to him, he cassered Castiel's cheek, and smiled at him. Before getting out of bed, he walked downstairs, and noticed no one else was awake. Then his phone started to ring, he answered it. "Yes?" he asked.

"Dean?" asked a female voice

"Whose asking?" he asked.

"I-I don't know, I just woke up here and found this number in my jacket with the name 'Dean'.." her voice trailing, Deans mind wondering, where has he heard this voice before? "Are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here." he said, looking around grabbing a piece of paper and pen. "Tell me about the place your at." he demanded, resting his phone against his shoulder, and getting to write.

"Uh.." she said, "A lot of dirty sort of like a dessert?" Dean wrote it down.

"Any buildings?" he questioned. She didn't answer, "Hey are you still there?" he asked.

"Yes sorry." she paused, "yes. An abandoned gas stations, the windows are busted out." the girl said. Dean wrote down every word. but his brain kept thinking that he has this voice before, but who? Jo? Ellen? Lisa? No, his brain whispered. "it looks like there's nothing for miles,"

"Where did you wake up?" he asked.

"I woke up in the middle of a level ground forest."

"What?" Dean asked, writing that down. "Does it look like a bomb went off there?" he asked.

"Something like that." at that moment walked downstairs, giving Dean a confused stare, Dean handed him a paper telling him to trace this phone call.

"Hang on I'm handing you to my brother just keep talking." Dean walked away, getting onto the computer while Sam talked to the girl.

"You don't remember your name?" Sam asked.

"No." she said, "Like I told, Dean? I don't know I am." her voice flowing though Sam's mind, before he gasped, making her go quite, and Dean to look up at him.

"Taylor?"