Pool Scam Honeys

As we all get home, we change, and then plan on meeting the boys at the pool.

I choose carefully about what swimsuit I wear, I don't want to be too revealing, but I mean Benny has already seen me in my bra and underwear so I don't think it can get any more revealing. I pick out a two piece swimsuit that's appropriate enough. I slip it on and put my clothes on over it then grab a towel.

"You ready?" Scotty says bouncing up and down.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I say back.

He nods so we walk outside and don't see Benny so we head to the pool, assuming he'll be there. It feels like me and Scotty were running forever, until we reach the entrance to the pool. Scotty runs inside and I cautiously walk in. Kids swim frantically in the pool while all the other teenage girls tan on the cement under a towel. I search for the boys and see them dunking each other. I take off my clothes and set them on the grass. I walk over slowly, trying to go unnoticed.

They all stop dunking and turn towards me, staring at me. I don't know if they were actually looking at something on me, or if they were shocked. I search my body and don't see anything.

"What, never seen a girl before?" I say.

Soon they all go back to their business of dunking each other and I realize Benny isn't with the boys. I kneel against the edge, trying to get Squints attention.

"Squints where is Benny?" I ask.

He shrugs before getting pushed under water by Yeah-Yeah. I stand up looking further out into the pool and around the pool to search for Benny, and see nothing.

"Are you sure you guys haven't seen-

I was cut off by feeling a push against my body, and I fall into the water with a splash. I come up and wipe the hair from my face before turning and seeing who pushed me. I hear the boys chuckle before I see who it is.

"Benny!" I screamed.

He laughs before jumping in. All the boys wrestle around and Ham does a cannonball, making all the tanning girls scream in frustration.

After a while, Squints stopped and started staring at his lover, Wendy Peffercorn. The boys noticed Squints and walked closer as well. All of them.

"Awe man." Benny says, and I wish he didn't.

I admit, I was already getting jealous, but Benny kept his mouth shut after that, so I cooled down a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. Too cool." Yeah-yeah quietly says.

"She don't know what she's doing." Timmy blurts.

"She don't know what she's doing." Tommy repeats.

"Yeah, she does. She knows exactly what she's doing." Benny and all the other boys awe, drooling with their mouths gaped open.

"Guys, I'm literally standing right here." I say.

"Oh yeah, how could we be so mean guys?" Ham says with sympathy, and I feel much better.

"We're talking about Wendy, that really hot chick up there." DeNunez points at Wendy.

"Wow, thanks guys." I say with extreme sarcasm.

I roll my eyes and get more jealous by the second.

"I've swam here every summer of my adult life." Squints says, rubbing his glasses while I roll my eyes.

"Every summer there she is. Lotion-ing, oiling, oiling, lotion-ing, smiling, smiling."

At this point I think I rolled my eyes in the back of my head.

"I can't take it no more!" He shouts.

"Move!"

Squints swims to the edge of the pool and gets out walking along the cement.

"What's wrong with him?" Scotty pipes.

"What's he doing?" Ham whispers.

Squints walks toward the diving board, grabbing it's handle bars, thinking.

"Three summers of this and I think he finally snapped." DeNunez mentioned.

I knew what he was gonna do, I'm pretty sure we all did.

"I don't know, but that's the deep end and Squints can't swim." Yeah-yeah says.

Squints walks slowly on the diving board, shivering.

"Oh no." I whisper, swimming closer to the boys.

Squints takes his glasses off, and literally waves at Wendy Peffercorn before practically drowning himself. Squints plugs his nose, and we all scream,

"Squints!" Before he plunges in the water.

We all swim as fast as we can to the edge, then get Wendy's attention yelling at her that Squints can't swim and he's drowning. Wendy, takes her glasses off and dives in, saving Squints.

"Somebody help him!" Scotty yells.

Wendy gets out and Squints lays there, still. Wendy holds his nose while giving him mouth-to-mouth. She goes back and fourth from his lips to his chest, listening for a heartbeat.

"Squints!" Yeah-Yeah shouts.

"C'mon Squints." Scotty says.

"Breath, would ya?" Ham mumbles.

"C'mon Squints you can do it, pull through bud!" Scotty yells.

"C'mon man c'mon." Benny says.

"Yeah, yeah he looks pretty crappy." I punch Yeah-Yeah's arm.

"Oh god, he looks like a dead fish." I then punch Bertram's arm.

All of then see Squints, peek his eyes open and have the biggest smile ever.

"What?" We all say, but Wendy doesn't notice while she rests her head against Squint's stomach.

Oh boy. As Wendy gives him another breath of air, Squints wraps his arms around Wendy's head, pushing their lips closer together. Wendy struggles and then pushes away from him with rage.

"UGH! Little pervert!" She screams.

"Oh man he's in deep shit." Timmy says.

Wendy drags him out of the pool and throws him to the grass.

"And stay out!"

All the boys cheer him on as they run and get their clothes. I run shortly behind while all of them still cheer him on.

"Guys, Squints has been planning that!" Ham shouts.

They all yell with excitement. I we all put on our clothes and I look over to see Squints along the fence. Wendy actually waves at him, and Squints blushes profusely and waves back.

I walk and stand next to the boys, waiting for them to get ready and stop being immature. I suddenly feel someone touch my butt, and I turn ready to slap one of the boys in the face.

"Shit, sorry, sorry." Benny repeats.

"It's fine." I turn around quickly to stop myself from getting red.

"Bet he did that on purpose." Yeah-Yeah whispers.

"You want me to beat you up like last time?" Benny questions

"Nope." He says quickly.

Once we drag Squints away from the pool we head home. I shower as soon I get in my house. Once I'm done, I run downstairs and watch TV with Scotty.

"Hey you wanna go to the sandlot?" I ask.

"Seriously Katie? We just got home." Scotty groans.

"I can go alone, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come."

"I'm good." Scotty says.

I grab my stuff and head towards the door while hearing Scotty make fun of me.

"I bet your lover boy will be there anyways." He yells.

"He's not my lover boy." I yell back before running out the door.