Chaos

This was probably the most memorable night I would ever have. It felt as if we spent the whole night in the pool.

"Marco?"

"Polo." I squeak out, swimming away.

Benny turns and I eventually see his sealed eyes begin to lift up.

"You cheater!" I exclaim.

Benny swims fast towards me, and I head for the shallow side.

"I'm fast on land and water so you might as well give up now." Benny says, gaining on me.

"Nah uh!" I say.

Soon I make it to the shallow end and hear a splash. Benny is no longer approaching me and I see him swimming under the water.

"Told you." I smirk, turning around.

As I talk slow steps in the water I feel something under the water come up behind me. I tense up, bracing for Benny to grab me. But suddenly I feel a hand squeeze my butt.

I gasp and pull Benny to the surface.

"You're just gonna have to get used to that." Benny laughs.

"What's with you and my ass?" I say, laughing but seriously asking the question.

"You have a nice ass okay?" He laughs.

"A nice ass?"

"Did I say nice? I meant perfect."

"Oh god." I say.

"What?"

"I do NOT, under any circumstance, have a perfect ass. Just- ew I don't like talking about it." I laugh.

"Okay well just cause you don't like your ass doesn't mean I don't."

"Alright." I shrug.

"Hey! Who's over there?"

"Oh shit!"

"Katie quick swim over here." Benny swims towards the deep end.

"Benny why-

"Just do it!" He whispers harshly.

I quickly swim towards the end. Out of the corner of my eye I see flashes of light.

"Whoever is here better show themselves NOW."

"Okay Katie how long can you hold your breath?"

"Are you serious? We have to hold our breath until he leaves?" I say.

"I'll take that as a no. Okay babe I need you to take a semi-deep breath and go under. Keep your eyes open so I can tell you when to come up got it?"

I ignored everything he said after babe, and I became extremely red.

"Ready-

"Hey you kids will get in a lot of trouble when I find you!"

"Go."

I take a breath then plunge into the water. I carefully open my eyes and see Benny calmly sinking down with me, his hair flows gently with the water. I quickly let air out of my mouth. Benny waves his hands at me dramatically. I stop exhaling. Benny points to himself and slowly releases air from his mouth.

I guess I only needed to exhale in short breaths. Makes sense though, but it's not like I've done this....ever. Soon I feel I'm going to loose breath quickly, and I can still see flashes of light being reflected in the pool. Benny leans against the wall and so do I. I scoot closer to him then realize I'm getting lightheaded. I get Benny's attention and start pointing up.

He shakes his head. How can he hold his breath so long? I feel like I might pass out. Soon I decide to swim to the top. Benny catches me and grabs me. I let out my last breath of air and I feel Benny's lips attach to mine. Soon, I feel less light headed, and feel Benny give me a breath of air. We unlock lips and I gently sink back down next to him.

Benny points up, and I shoot up and break through the surface. I come up gasping for air.

"You saved my life." I cough.

"Eh, it wasn't much."

"Whatever." I shove him.

"We better book it." He says.

I nodded and after we got out and got our clothes, we ran. I couldn't stop laughing as we ran downtown. Everything was a blur, but it was beautiful.

Soon we reached my house.

"You know you can sleep over if you want." I say, biting my lip.

"I'd like that." He says.

"We just have to be quiet."

Benny helps me climb up to my window and follows behind. I carefully open my window and crawl through and then help Benny through.

"I'm gonna rinse off, do you need to?" I ask, getting a clean pair of clothes.

"Yeah."

I head towards my bathroom, Benny right behind me. When I reach the bathroom I turn around.

"Nice try babe." I kiss him on the cheek before I close the door in his face.

"You know it'll save more water?"

"I know." I say, smirking as I set my clothes down and turn the shower on.

I quickly undress and hop in the shower. I try to quickly wash off, but the warm water makes me go slow. I finally get done and hop out quickly so I can change and let Benny come in. I dry off with a towel and slip on my underwear and my sports bra. After I slip on my shorts I frantically search for my shirt I couldn't find.

I creak the door open while asking,

"Benny did I-

"Nope." He says standing right in front of the door, with my shirt.

"Haha, very funny." I say.

"Extremely."