Almost Caught

I groan as I get up to shut off my alarm. As I crease my eyes open, I realize it not only 5:00 in the morning, but I didn't turn off my alarm I use for school. I let my head fall back into my pillow. I toss and turn moving my legs back and fourth until I hit another leg. I gasp, forgetting that he actually slept with me.

Soon I feel him toss and turn, making a few noises as he does so. I laugh as he lets out soft snores. My eyelids feel droopy and I slowly fall back asleep. Right as I begin to dream, I feel a body roll against me, and a hand wrap around my body.

I laugh again and then turn over to face him. Even with his bed head he looked hot, and his lips were slightly sealed, which is probably what caused his little snores. I gently kissed his lips and I swear right before I closed my eyes, I saw a little smile appear.
~~~

This time I woke up to the peaceful sound of the birds outside my window instead of my annoying alarm clock. Except one thing felt oddly strange. Something was, grabbing my butt. Is it a dog? Katie, you don't have a dog. While I kept my eyes closed, I reached behind my back and felt a hand that had a loose yet strangely tight grip on a side of my butt. Opening my eyes, I see Benny still facing me, and his arm reaching around my back.

"You comfortable Benny?"

I hear him whisper a quiet "Huh?"

"I said, you comfortable?"

His eyes slowly grow open, and he still has no clue what's going on. I push my hand against where his was gripping.

"Do you realize where your hand is?" I say.

I see his eyebrows scrunch in confusion, then slowly release as a smirk plasters on his face.

"I do now."

"Did you know it was there at all?"

"Nope."

"Well,"

I still don't think Benny is awake, he's acting like he's drunk.

"Benny, we need to get up." I whisper.

"Why? Just stay here. Five more minutes."

"Benny, c'mon." I shake him.

He doesn't budge.

"Ugh Benny." I begin to shift towards my alarm clock until I feel his hand squeeze my butt and his arm wrap tighter.

"Benjamin Rodriguez!" I whisper harshly as I turn towards him, who has apparently now woken up.

"Five more minutes." He says.

I feel his lips press against mine.

"Katie! Wake up hon we have to get everything ready!" I hear the voice of aunt Cindy come running up the stairs.

"Oh shit!" I jerk up and frantically turn back and fourth.

"Hide, hide, hide!" I say, shoving Benny off the bed and towards my closet.

"Jesus Katie." He whispers.

He runs into my closet and I softly shut the door behind him right before aunt Cindy walks in.

"Oh, I see you're up early, who were you talking to?"

"You, I was just getting ready." I reply.

"Okay well hurry, you know how big the Fourth of July is in San Fernando Valley." She says.

"Yep, I sure do."