1: Archangels and Anti-Christs

"What'll it be, miss?" The bartender asked me. I shooed him away. I was in a hunter's bar in Manassas, Virginia, chock full of hunters. I didn't want to see any of them.

Then the Winchesters walked in. One was tall, with shoulder-length hair and a tan jacket. The other was shorter than his brother, with a leather jacket and bright green eyes. There was another guy, an angel. He wore a trench coat.

They sat down at the bar and the angel spoke, "what exactly are we here for?"

"We're here to see someone, but we don't know who." The taller Winchester looked around, but I knew he couldn't see me. I had perfected the art of blending into the background.

"But until then," the shorter one began, "we're gonna get a drink." He signaled for the bartender, "Two beers and, um, what do you want Cas?"

"Nothing." The trench-coated man said.

I stood up and walked toward them. "The notorious Winchester boys drink beer?" I whistled for the bartender, who turned around. "Make it three."

"Who are you? And I'm not paying for that." The shorter Winchester said indignatly.

I pulled my hood down, my brown locks tumbling out. "Keistelle Blackwell."

He held his hand out for me, "Sam Winchester."

I shook it, "Oh I know." I pointed at Dean, "you must be Dean." He nodded in response.

"I held out my hand for the angel. "Keistelle Blackwell. And you are?"

He shook my hand wearily, "Castiel, call me Cas." He looked a tad scared of me, and I didn't know why.

Dean gave me a sideward look. "So you're the person?"

"In the flesh." I smiled as the bartender set down our drinks.

Dean flipped him a 20, "keep the change."

"Well, what do you want?" Sam asked me.

I took a long drink, "Someone-" I lowered my voice to a whisper, "-important to me has gone missing. His name is Gabriel-"

"Gabriel?" Dean asked, "the archangel?"

"Yes, the archangel. He's missing. Will you help me?"

"What's in it for us?" Dean asked accusingly.

I shrugged. "I'm willing to give you any favor you desire in exchange. And, be aware, I have a large array of contacts." I set my empty beer bottle down on the counter, stood up, and strutted out of the hunter's bar with my head held high.

After I closed the door, I looked back through the window at Sam, Dean, and Cas. They were discussing something.

"Something about her is off." Cas said.

"No dip." Dean said.

"But she did say that she would give us any favor. That's a big thing." Sam said.

"Fine, let's go track down Gabriel for that arrogant little bitch." Dean retorted as he walked out with Sam and Cas in tow. His eyes widened as he saw me sitting on the Impala's roof, "Get off my car!"

I smirked as I leaped off the car, "well, this 'arrogant little bitch' was going to help you; but if you don't need my help, I'll just go." I began to walk away.