26: Letters of Goodbye

Today was the day. My vessel was on its very last legs. It was now or never. Bobby had made me promise to help Rebecca, and I was an archangel of my word.

Dean, Bobby, and Gabe were out searching for the assorted bloods they needed for the blood sigil. I only had to worry about Gail, Kyle, Sam, and Cas. Gail and Kyle were sleeping, so they wouldn't be a problem.

It was Sam and Cas I had to worry about. Sam was still researching a way to get rid of my Grace, but he wouldn't find anything. I had no idea where Cas was.

I sat down at the small desk in my room. Then I began to compose:

Dearest Gabriel,

    In case I don't make it back, I want to you to know what happened. I've gone to release my Grace where no one will find it. If this act kills me, remember I love you, brother.

Love Always,
Keistelle

***

Dearest Castiel,

    By the time that you read this, I will be gone. I will have gone to the most secluded place I know to release my Grace. If this act kills me, remember that I will always love you, brother.

Love Always,
Keistelle

***

Dearest Gail,

    I have run off. Do not attempt to come find me, you will not be able to. I have to release my Grace to attempt to save my vessel. If this act kills me, remember that I will always love you, niece.

Love Always,
Keistelle

***

Dearest Kyle,

    You may hate me for dragging you into this apocalyptic mess. But you did help me in my darkest hour, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. I have run off to a secluded place to release my Grace. If this act kills me, remember to stay strong for Gail. You're the only "normal" one left for her.

Love Always,
Keistelle

***

Dearest Bobby,

I have run away. I am going to try and save Rebecca for you, but if my act kills me and her, remember that I tried. I tried to help her. Stay strong, Bobby. You're the anchor of our messed-up family.

Love Always,

Keistelle

***

Dearest Sammy,

    I have left to go to a secluded place where I can release my Grace. Don't come after me, you won't find me. If this act kills me or I die before I can do it, remember that I will never forget you, Sasquatch.

Love Always,
Keistelle

***