3: Tortured and Used

I told the cabbie to stop right outside the Wilmington city limits. "You sure 'bout this, girlie? There's nothing for at least a half a mile."

I flicked him the 500. "Yep. I'm sure." I swung the cab door open and planted a foot on the wet soil on the side of the road. It had rained, probably poured.

The cab sped away from me, leaving me stranded on the side of the road. I huffed and teleported into Wilmington.

Wilmington City was salty. It smelled like the sea. There were a couple of diners in the heart of town, but I only looked for one: an IHOP next to Sea Street Florist.

I had been here before, about a year ago. I stopped in that IHOP for lunch. I remembered Gail had been my waitress. She had sat down with me after her shift ended. She asked me about my "costume wings". I was startled and I quickly got out of that diner.

But I knew. I knew she was a niphilim; an abomination of angels. And I should've killed her then.

I opened the IHOP door, and bells tinkled. I gasped.

Around me, there was dozens of dead bodies laying on the ground. They were all stabbed to death, by the looks of it. Someone had been here before me. Hopefully, they hadn't killed Gail.

I checked the hours and found that IHOP was, in fact, open. I heard a footstep, a slap, and a whimper from back in the kitchen. I pulled out my archangel blade and silently walked over to the kitchen door, peering through the small window.

"Sonofa- ," I groaned, listening through the door.

Another slap. "Tell me, Gail, I don't have all day." The sick voice of The King of Hell commanded.

"I swear, this Keistelle girl didn't come in." Gail whimpered, "and if she did, I didn't wait her table."

The King, Crowley, took out a small black blade. "She would have had blackish red wings and icy blue eyes."

He began to slide the blade down Gail's left arm, leaving a trail of blood. Gail whimpered again. "She was a customer here about a year ago."

"No, foolish girl, she came here, either today or yesterday. Her brother tipped her off that you were a... half-breed."

"H-Half breed?" Gail asked, a pool of blood now on the floor and her apron.

Crowley smiled. "You don't know? A half human," he paused, "and half archangel. Extremely powerful. And Keistelle wants you eliminated."

I got out my angel blade and kicked the door open. The King stood up to his full height. "Keistelle, we were just talking about you." He swung with his black knife. I dodged.

"I heard." I kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying across the room.

"So you want to play it that way, huh, Keistelle?" He picked up a frying pan from a nearby counter and flung me across the room, slamming me into a wall. I dropped my archangel blade mid-flight.

Crowley kicked my blade aside as he walked closer to me. He put his foot on my chest, and not letting me move. "Not so tough now that you're on the ground." He teased.

I looked at Gail, behind Crowley, and an understanding between us formed. Something in me clicked.

This was my niece. No one kills their family like I was going to. Not even a self-centered being like most angels were.

I had to get Gail out of there.

"So, Crowley, going to use me as bait for the Winchesters? Got to warn you, they don't like me very much." I smirked.

He smiled as snapped his fingers. Chains secured me to the wall. A ring of Holy Fire encircled me.

Crowley smirked. "I learned this from Tangled."

I looked at him, bewildered. He just smiled and brought the frying pan down on my head, knocking me unconscious.

I woke up and immediately looked for Gail. She was chained to the wall opposite me. She was still unconscious.

Crowley walked over to me, "I'm surprised, Keistelle, you're a lot weaker than I thought." I didn't move, glowering at him. "Now, now, that's no reason to be angry. I need you to get Bobby for me."

"B-Bobby?" I croaked out, "What do you want from him?"

Crowley looked at me, annoyed, "The exact wording of the destiny. He's in town." Crowley held a phone up to my ear, "Get him to come, or you're niphilium friend gets it."

I was going to point out that I could give him the exact wording, but kept my mouth shut, trying to buy Gail and I some time.

The phone rang three times before Bobby picked up, "Hello?"

I cleared my throat, "Hello, Robert."

Bobby dropped his phone on the other end and scrambled to pick it up, "Rebecca is that really you?"

"Yes Robert, it's really me."

"How do I know?"

"Do you not recognize my voice?"

He laughed. "Of course I do, sweetie."

"Okay."

"Where are you? I'll come get you."

"I'm in Wilmington, in an IHOP next to the florist." I said as I looked straight at Crowley, hatred in my eyes.

"Okay, I'll come and get you." He sounded like he was about to hang up.

"Robert!"

"What?"

"J-just, it's a real funky town so be careful."

"I will, Becca, I will." He hung up.

Next chapter, yay! Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed, vote and comment!

Edited: 7/24/16