8: Emotional and Weak

It had been almost a week since my visit to the hospital in Annapolis. I had trapped a demon in Lebanon, Kansas and I wanted answers. I slammed my hand down on a table, "Answer the question!" I commanded.

The demon smirked, "I wouldn't tell you, or anyone else, where Crowley is. Send me back to the pit if you want, but I won't tell."

Infuriated, I said, "Fine then! Have fun in Hell!" I snapped my fingers and a blast of white light erupted from them. The light flew over to the demon and disintegrated him.

I heard a flutter of wings and a deep voice from behind me said, "That was very unnecessary, Keistelle."

"Cas?" I turned around, "I almost got killed the last time I refused to use my powers on a demon, and I sure am not going to make that mistake again."

"Why are you doing this, Kei?" He asked softly, "Why are you killing innocent people, just to get answers?"

"I need to find Crowley so I can beat his sorry ass back down to Hell. I can't let him get away with torturing Gail and I." I huffed, "If you don't want to help me, don't help me."

"I trust you Kei," He said, "But you're going down the wrong path. No one's making you take revenge on him."

"No one makes me do anything, Cas!" I yelled, "No one gives me the right to take revenge, I take it!" I held my head high in triumph, and I teleported to the bunker.

***

I pounded on the door of the bunker. "Open up Winchester!" No answer. "C'mon guys!"

"They won't answer, Keistelle." I turned around.

"M-Micheal?" I asked.

He frowned, "What has happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. He didn't respond, but put two fingers on my forehead.

***

THIS PART OF CHAPTER EIGHT HAS BEEN ERASED BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT. COME BACK LATER.
UPDATE: THIS PROBABLY WONT EVER BE FIXED

***

Michael brought us back to the Bunker in present time. "Why did you show me all of my weakest moments, Micheal?"

"Keistelle, little sister, I was trying to show you something. Something about you."

I sighed, "What?"

He put his hands on my shoulders, "You're becoming too emotional. You're acting on your feelings."

"I am not."

"You just saw it Kei. You feel sadness, anger, fear. It hurts you every day." I just nodded pitifully, Micheal was right.

"You're getting to close to the people you love. You won't be able to save them all, and their inevitable deaths will kill you." He said.

"Emotions are what makes me strong," I whispered.

"But that's where you're wrong, Kei. Emotions are a weakness. And archangels have to be strong."

"What if I can't?" I asked.

"Can't?" He laughed, "Can't be strong? Kei, you're an archangel, you can be whatever the hell you want!"

I nodded, but I didn't fully agree with him. Micheal started to walk away, "Oh and Kei?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I suggest you eliminate that niphilim. Harboring one of them is almost as bad as making one. You could be cast out of Heaven for it."

"I- I think I'll take my chances." I said.

He shrugged and, with a flutter of his wings, teleported away.

I updated, finally. Give me a slow clap for effort. Also, thanks for reading! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed.