30: Demons Begone

"Rise and shine, buttercups!" I yelled. Behind me, Gabriel banged on a pot with a metal spoon. I grabbed Dean's doorknob and turned. "Get up, Deano! We got Apocalypses to stop!" Gabriel banged his pot.

"What time is it?" He asked groggily from his bed.

"Time to get up!" I yelled, yanking his covers off.

"AH!" He yelled.

I left before his surprise became anger.

Next up, Sammy's room. I barged in. "Rise and shine, Sammy! We got spells to do, people to save!" Gabriel banged his pot.

"Ugh, what- what time is it?" He rolled over.

"Time to rise and shine, Samsquatch!" I yanked his blankets off, just as I did Dean's.

"What the devil?! He yelled, clutching the sheets.

I got out before he had the energy to fully get up.

I crossed the hallway into my room, where Kyle was sleeping. Opening the door, I yelled, " Kyle, get up! We got blood to mix, demons to smite!"

He rolled over. "Huh?" He asked.

"Get up!" Gabriel banged his pot.

Kyle sat up. "Fine."

I left for Bobby's room. "Get up, Robert!! Time to skedaddle! Time to save the world!"

Then I looked into the room. Bobby was already awake. He was polishing a gun. "I'll be right out." He called.

"Cool beans." I closed the door.

Gabe and I returned to the library. Everyone was present, except for Bobby.

"It's seven in the morning, Kei. Why do we need to be up so early?" Dean asked.

I didn't answer, but went to Cas. "You got the stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are we going to start?" Cas said, showing me the five vials of blood.

"Sure." I turned to everyone else. "Who's got a bowl and spoon?"

Gabriel held one up. "Gotcha covered, Kei." He threw them to me. The spoon was wooden and the bowl was a medium-sized, white, plastic one.

I set the bowl down on the library's table. Then Cas poured the bloods in the bowl. I took the spoon and stirred the blood together. It smelled like sulfur and wet metal.

"Perfect." I siphoned the blood into three separate vials. "One for each of us." I gave one to Gabe and one to Cas. "Take one partner in case of trouble." I told them.

"I got Sammy," Gabe said, hooking his free arm in Sam's.

"I got Dean," Cas said.

I looked around the room. Bobby wasn't there yet, so I assumed he wasn't coming. "I'll take Gail, but I need someone who's painted a sigil before.."

"Just do it yourself." Gabriel suggested.

"I'm a ghost; I can't really finger paint. I'll go right through."

"Oh right. Um, take Dean. I'll take Kyle." Cas offered.

"That sounds good. Take Bobby with you, Cas, if gets out here."

Cas nodded.

"Okay, let's go. Rendezvous at Calvary Cemetery?" Gabriel asked.

Cas and I nodded in agreement. Then we all disappeared.

I chose the Catacombs gate, the first one I destroyed. Right then, nothing was coming out, save for a few stray demons.

Dean and Gail appeared behind me. "Are we in- France?" Gail asked.