14: Gail and Grace

I woke up in a big, wood room and sat up. It smelled like barn animals and freshly chopped wood. I was sitting on some hay with my wrists and feet bound. Holy fire encircled my hay.

In the dim light of the fire I saw Gail bound in the opposite corner. Her black hair was matted and she was unconscious. She was tied to two stakes buried in the ground.

"Crowley!" I roared. He appeared.

"Keistelle," He said, "I'm sorry I had to do this. I had orders."

"Orders." I said sarcastically, "Since when do you follow orders? Actually, since when do you even have superiors to give you orders?"

"They're not traditional orders, you see." He said, "Someone's paying me to do their dirty work."

"Who?" I asked.

Crowley smirked, "I think you know."

"You wouldn't have..." I said.

"I did." He smiled.

I groaned, "You talked to the angels?"

"More like they talked to me," Crowley said.

"What'd they offer you if you got Gail and I?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He smirked and began to walk out of the room, "Say 'Hi' to the angels for me."

"Crowley, wait." I called to him. He turned around. "Why did you want the exact wording of the destiny? Why go through all that trouble just to get a couple words?"

He shrugged, "I wanted to know if Gail was truly the 'archangel' in the prophecy. If she was, and I could sway her to my side, she would have been a good asset." I nodded.

"But was she? You know, the girl in the destiny?"

"Gail? Heavens no. Its you." He smirked and walked to the exit of the room.

"Wait, so you're just going to leave me here 'till my brothers show up?" I yelled to him.

"Yes. That was the plan." He smirked and teleported away.

"Dammit," I cursed and sat down on the hay.

Micheal and two of his minions appeared as the sun began to rise. "Ah, Keistelle. The Winchesters haven't come for you yet?" Micheal asked.

I stood up, "No, they have not."

"Oh, well that's too bad." Micheal said. Gail chose to wake up at this completely unideal moment.

"Hey, what's happening?" Gail asked.

"Gail-" I groaned.

Micheal pointed at her, "Go back to sleep, girl." Gail fell back to the hay, unconscious once again.

"Huh, so now what? You're going to kill us, aren't you?"

Micheal smiled, "Not exactly," He walked over to Gail. "She's one of a kind, Keistelle, really she is."

I glared at him.

"I understand, Kei, you love her." He said sadly, "But I warned you numerous times. You could have quit while you were okay."

He motioned for one of his minions to come over to Gail. The guy drew his angel blade.

"No!" I waved my bound hands and threw the guy across the room.

"Keistelle, do not interfere." Micheal chastised and motioned for his other guy to come over.