Something's Up

Hey guys sorry for not updating but here it is!

"Apriiiiiiiiil....." You whined as you were done battling a bunch of footbots. "Can we go home now?"

"We still need to find Ms. Grapers cat, remember?" She crouched down under the lab table looking for the cat.
"Why did I even end up here with you?" Casey asked.

"Because you were the one who let the mouse out of it's cage which led Ms. Grapers cat to catch it." You replied annoyed. April giggled laughed while Casey just glared at you.

You rolled your eyes at him.

*I'll be over here... Oh~ here~*

Your phone rang then you picked it up immediately. "Hello?"

"Hey (y/n)! It's Mikey!"

"Sup Mikey?" You cheerfully said looking around the bookshelves.

"Nothin' Leo wants to know where you at Dudette~"

"Oh I'm-uh.." You couldn't answer very well because you were arranging some books, so you were holding some books in your arms. "I'm at school, Mikey"

"Oh okay! Wheeen are you coming back?" He asked sounding rather bored.

You giggled. "Mikey, just tell Leo I'll be there after-erm-school stuff okay?"

"Sure thing dudette!"

You smiled and hung up.

"Found it!" Casey exclaimed, holding the cat in the air. "I finally found it"

"'Her'" You corrected.

"Well, we found Ms. Grapers' cat, now what?" Casey asked. You rolled your eyes and took the cat out of Casey's hands.
"Now, we return her to her owner at the faculty room"

"The Kraang" you heard April mutter.

You turn your head to April who was looking outside the window.
"What's wrong April?" You asked.

"Check this out"

You and Casey walked over to the window. You gaped at the sight you saw. You saw a bunch of Kraang bots dragging a guy about your age in their van. The guy looked unconscious.... No wonder.

"Come on, we should go" Casey said pulling April towards the door. (Gently!) You didn't follow them. You just kept your eyes at the guy. He looks familiar.

You then saw them putting cans of green ooze inside it too. Your eyes widened as you thought it was some sort of deadly chemical.

Without thinking, you jumped out of the window.

You landed on the ground with a 'thud', which caught the Kraang bots' attention.

"Here goes nothing" you mumbled then dashed towards the Kraang who began to shoot at you!

You grabbed your daggers from your belt and started slashing at some of them.

"(Y/n)!" You turned around and saw April and Casey running towards you and helping you fight them.

"You could've called us (Y/n)!" Casey growled under his mask.

You rolled your eyes then threw your dagger at a bot's gun. It sparked a bit then it exploded.

You then ran towards the van.

You hopped in but your face went wide in shock when...

--- CLIFFHANGER ---

Hey! Sorry for not updating for a long time but I just got pretty lazy right now....
Don't worry! I'll post the next one next time! Promise!

(No promises)

And please comment some suggestions for the next chapters guys! I'd appreciate that!

Love you guys! See ya! :*