Remember

(( WARNING: Long chapter :D))

You trained inside the Shredder's dojo. Foot bots coming in attacking you from every corner. You managed to dodged and hit them but since you couldn't focus very well, the last one brought you down with a sword near your face. You struggled to get out of it's grip.

Then a shuriken went flying to its head. It fell down on you.

"That is enough!"

You widened your eyes. You've heard that before... You sat up, pushing the bot beside you. You saw your "father" standing intimately in front of you.

"Grab your weapon, you are on a mission tonight" he said.

You stood up, brushing your clothes. "Mission? What mission?" You asked

"You will see soon. Tiger claw will be with you" he then walked away.

You just stared at him as he walked away. You groaned to yourself as you tried to remember where you heard that from. Your head started to spin as you saw.... A memory?

(( Flashback ))

You walked silently with your brothers as you entered the dark lair. Then all of a sudden.

"Ah! Sensei!" Leo exclaimed.

"And where have you been?" Master Splinter asked calmly, lights were on.

'Uh oh' you thought. 'This ain't good'

"No where?" Raph (more like asked) said.

"How did you get you so hurt?" He gestured to all of you.

"Oh, that! Um. W-well we were- we were" Leo stuttered.

"Hit-"

"By a-"

"Bus" Mikey smiled.

Splinter just raised his "eyebrow" at all of you. Some of Mikey's teeth fell out, making Master Splinter raise his "eyebrow" again. Mikey got on your nerve now.

"Hit by a bus?" You silently exclaimed at Mikey.