The Deal

You couldn't believe your eyes.

"Jake?"

"(Y/n!)" Someone yelled behind you. You decided to help Jake.

Bad Idea.

"HEY!" You got pushed inside the van by two Kraang bots then the engine started to move.

"(Y/n)! Get out of there!" You heard Casey's voice outside the van.

You started banging on the door. Trying to get it open.

"It would be a lot more easier if the door wasn't locked!" You screamed, frustratingly.

April's POV

We started following the car where (Y/n) was trapped.

How the heck did this happen?!

"We're losing them!" I exclaimed. The van was just too fast. We were now far away from the Kraang, so we stopped in the middle of the road, breathing heavily.

"Remind me, how the hell did we get here?" Casey asked. Placing his hands on his knees breathing for air, as I did the same.

"We can't leave her there... Let's call the turtles" I gasped out.

We both jumped when we heard a few 'thuds' behind us. We turned around to see the guys running up to us.

"April! Casey what happened?" Leo asked.

"Long story..."

"These are Kraang droids.." Donnie trailed off. His eyes widened in shock"Wait- where's (Y/n)?"

"You just answered that Sherlock"

We didn't waste another moment and took off to the only place where the Kraang might be..

TCRI.

Meanwhile

Your POV

You paced back and forth frantically for a moment. Then you had an idea. You searched for an empty canister inside the van and luckily, you found one!

You then began to pound that canister on the door. Crushing it a few times then you kicked it open.

You didn't see April nor Casey anymore. You were far gone.

You looked back at Jake and decided to pull him out of the van. You quickly slid in front of him and started pulling him by the arms towards the door.
He was as heavy as a punching bag! You grunted every time you pull him.

"Jeez Jake! *grunt* how many pounds of *grunt* Nutella did you eat?" You were annoyed.

Just as you were near the opening, the van instantly stopped.

"Gah!" You yelped in surprise because you fell forward towards Jake, which made you blush a bit.

You heard doors slammed closed.
You knew you couldn't get through this one alone, so you pretended to be 'knocked out'.

"The ones known as Humans shall be taken by the ones known as Kraang for the thing known as experiments"

'They must have grammar issues' you thought.

You felt two cold hands grabbing you and dragging outside. You opened your right slightly. You saw robots dragging you inside a building with another pair of robots dragging an unconscious Jake, as well.

You groaned silently.

You saw that you were now being dragged into an elevator. You were about to surprise these stupid robots and kick the crap out of them but you hit the back of your head!

Those bloody bots let go of your arms!

You then blacked out.

______________

You woke up in a white room. The light was so bright it hurt your eyes. You adjust your eyes in the bright room and saw that you were tied up on an experiment table.

You wriggled and groaned to get of it.

"Good work, for a bunch of robots" you heard a female voice.
"Oh! And look who we have here?"

You squinted your eyes at her.

"Karai?"

"Long time no see, eh (Y/n)?" She smirked down at you.

"What are you doing here?"

"Long story, to make it short: I'm needing your help" she slashed her sword on the straps.

"What kind of help?" You asked. You stood up, rubbing your arm

She took out a piece of paper from her pocket and showed a picture of a weird looking guy with eyeglasses.

"I need you to find this person. His name is Baxter Stockman"

You took the picture then stuffed it in your pocket. "I'm cool with that but can you tell me why did you have to kidnap Jake?" You asked.

"He's just a decoy. The Kraang turned him human to get someone"

"Wait-, turned him human?"