Halloween Special~ Part 2

((The next morning))

"Mikey where is it?!" Donnie exclaimed.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know!!" Mikey replied.

This went on since Donnie woke up. He entered the lab to do his work when he noticed that the necklace was gone.

"Mikey stop playing games, I searched all over the lab!! You must've saw it!!" Donnie reasoned. Mikey groaned and slammed his head on the kitchen table.

That is, until you came out of your room.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Morning guys!"

"Good morning (Y/n)" they said in unison.

You took a seat beside Raph and ate breakfast. Something shiny caught Donnie's attention. He glanced at the shiny pendant around your neck until he realized it was the necklace from last night.

"(Y/n)?" Donnie called.

"Yeah?"

"Where did you get that necklace from?" He asked. You tilted your head, a bit confused.

"What necklace?" You asked.

He then pointed to the necklace you were wearing. Mikey perked up from his chair saying.

"See?! I told you I didn't steal it!!"

"Weird. I don't remember wearing this last night" you said, taking a spoonful of cereal in your mouth.

"You didn't. It fell from your pocket when you passed out last night" Leo said.

You shrugged and finished breakfast.

((Time skip))

You sat in the middle of the dojo, a glass of water, a few pebbles, a big rock, and April and Splinter in front of you.

"Now that you have discovered your powers, you should learn to control it. Harness it. Forge it into a powerful weapon. April." Master Splinter said.

April nodded.

She took the glass of water and placed near you. "You know I'm kinda jealous that you have telekinetic powers" she said.

"I mean, I kinda wanted to kick butt without even touching the bad guys"

You chuckled. "You have nothing to be jealous of April. I still don't know how to control my temper" she laughed a bit and said.

"That's your inner Raph."

"I guess that explains my colorful mouth"

"It's not just colorful. It's a rainbow" you both laughed.

You glanced at the glass in front of you.

"Concentrate. Focus on the object." Splinter instructed.

You took in a deep breath and stared at it. You tuned out everything else around you as you focused on the object. Your eyes turned white as you stared down at the glass of water.

Master Splinter and April watched in amazement, instead of the glass floating (as they expected), the water was slowly floating out of the glass, following the direction of your hand.

"Excellent." Master Splinter smiled.

You placed it back inside the glass, your then turned back to their normal (e/c) ones.

"That was awesome!!" April said high-fiving you.

"Thanks!"

Next, pebbles.

Again, you took in a deep breath as your eyes turned white.

Wait a minute.

You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head a little.

Something's not right

You start to twitch as the pebbles began to shake tremendously. You gritted your teeth, trying to control yourself.

"(Y/n)?" April called, worry visible on her face. She then began to feel a rush of pain in her head. She held her temple, moaning in pain.

What's going on?

Awaken my precious doll~

"What is it, April?" Splinter asked. She opened one eye and took a look at you who was still twitching.

"There's something wrong about (Y/n). I don't know what, but it's powerful" she said.

You began to shake.

"My sons! Come in here this instant!" Splinter shouted, holding April.

All four of them came running inside.

"April!" Donnie cried rushing to April's side, holding her in his arms, while Mikey and Raph raced to both of your sides.

They held you by both arms. You stopped shaking, instead you fainted.

"What happened here?" Leo asked.

"(Y/n), I don't know what happened, but she couldn't control it. It's like there's something or someone controlling her body" April explained.

"Donatello, please check on your sister, I will take care of April" Splinter said. Donnie handed April to Master Splinter and raced to his lab while Leo carried you there, unconscious.

((Time Skip))

Why is everything so dark???  You thought. Where is everybody?

Hello??

Wait-what day was it today? Monday??

If I remember clearly it was about 8 right now...

Hold on...

Oh no.

"Oh shit! I'm late!" you instantly sat up on your bed. You looked around for a minute before realizing.

"Oh wait, it's summer. I ain't gonna do shit-bleh" you said before collapsing back on your bed asleep.

Okay that was a bad ending XD... I'm sorry.