Bandage for your burns

4:33 A.M (( At the Lair ))

"CHIGIIIII!!!"

Four turtles came stumbling in your room with their weapons ready.

"What's wrong?! Are you hurt?! Who was it?!!?" They yelled circling you.

You giggled, trying to hold back your laugh.

"(Y/n)" Raph said. "What's so funny?"

They fell right into your trap.

You couldn't contain it anymore, you burst out laughing, holding your stomach as your brothers just watched you, confused.

You stayed up all night last night to execute your plan. You never really thought that they would fall for it!! Especially Donnie.

"HAHAHA!! AW GOSH, MY STOMACH'S HURTING SO BAD!! *laughs*" tears started to form from the bridge of your eyes as you kept on laughing.

Your brothers watched in confusion, the poor guys seriously can't take a hint why you're laughing so hard.

You covered your mouth as your laugh died down into giggles. You pointed to the camera hanging from the corner of your room.

You then pointed to the ground where they were standing. They all looked down to their feet, they tried to pull one of their foot up but it wouldn't budge, cause they were glued to the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Raph exclaimed as he tried to pull out his feet, but to no avail. "(Y/N)!!"

"Yes?" You asked innocently.

"I'M GONNA GIVE A 5 SECOND HEAD START. ONCE I GET OUT OF THIS, YOU BETTER START RUNNING!"

"(Y/N) HAMATO, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE, YOUNG LADY!!" Leo scolded, falling on his back, one of his leg was up in the air.

Donnie had got of the trap already and started to chase you with his staff. You laughed as you ran away. You passed your closet that for some reason, was open. You smiled evilly.

As Donnie was still hot on your tail, you ran to your closet. Once close enough you quickly jumped up the ceiling, making Donnie stop right in front of your open closet. You were hanging on one of the pipes on the ceiling as your feet pushed Donnie inside followed by the doors closing.

Before they can even get out, you leaped out of your room and pressed the button on your phone. You smirked at your new machine. You managed to get Donnie to teach you a thing or two about building machines, while you did the rest of the research and experiments, which lead you to the RoboTrick.

It was a set full of mechanical hands that can do anything you want it to, now, it was full of water balloons you took from Mikey's room.

You took out a camera and started to record as your brothers got out of your room, practically mad.

You giggled. "You guys look a bit hot." You had that mischievous face of yours. You can almost see the smoke coming out of their ears as you laughed a bit before saying.

"Here, let me cool you off" and with a press of a button, they were ambushed by a hundreds of water balloons.

They screamed bloody murder, while you were laughing your ass off. The floor was starting to flood, you stopped the machine, revealing four soaked turtles.

"Pfft-HAHAHA!!!" You began to run away as Raph jumped on you.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"HAHAHA!!!"