That Sweet Moment.... (2)

You walked through the hallway with Ty asleep in your arms. You couldn't find his parents, so you decided to take him home. But then, there's Jake... Nathan!! Of course!!! Let's just hope that he isn't in a pissed mode like earlier.

You walked to Nathan's room, when your phone suddenly rang. You struggled to get at first because you were holding Ty, but you managed to answer it.

"Yolo?"

"Hey (Y/n), how's the kid?" Leo asked.

"His name is Ty, he's okay right now, but he needs a place to stay too. I'm just gonna let him stay at my friend's apartment" you explained.

"What about your apartment?"

"Jake's in there. I can't have a 7 year old kid traumatized of what he'll see in my apartment" you said quietly, not wanting to wake the little dude.

"Exactly, what is happening in your apartment right now?" You heard Donnie say.

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yup"

"Donnie, I don't know what the heck is going on in there, exactly"

"You want me to beat some butts there?"

"Yes Raph! I'm pretty sure I CANNOT beat them with my bazooka and machine gun!" You rolled your eyes. "With some extra blades and guns"

"Alright, we trust you (Y/n)"

"Okay" you replied.

"(Y/n)?" You heard someone say, along with the sound of a bunch of things dropping.

You turned around to see a teary eyed Nathan. He ran up to you and hugged you. You blushed.

"You found my brother" he whispered. "You found him"

"(Y/n)?"

"Imma call you back Leo" you ended the call and pulled away from Nathan.

"Nathan..." You trailed off. "This little dude... Is your BROTHER?!?"

He smiled at you as he took Ty from your arms gently. You looked at him confused.

He opened the door to his apartment and told you to go inside. You helped him with his groceries (no wonder) and placed inside the kitchen. Then, you followed Nathan to his room, where he carried Ty and placed him on his bed. He tucked him in then kissed his forehead. You smiled at the scene before you.

'He's such a softy' you thought.

You walked out of his room and sat on the couch. A minute later, Nathan followed outside. He turned the TV on and sat beside you.

"So, how did you know that Ty was with me?"

"I didn't." He said "My Aunt called me and told me that Ty ran away"

"But, why would he run away?"

"Probably because of my abusive uncle" he said before sighing. You looked into his eyes, they were shining, which made your heart flutter.

"Ever since Mom and Dad died, we had to move in with our aunt, since we had no where else to go. The problem was that we had to live with his alcoholic husband."

There was a short pause.

"I don't know why she still stays with him. After about 13 months with them, I couldn't take it anymore. He's just really bad you know"

"So, I decided to leave. My aunt told me that she'll take care of my school and bills to pay. I didn't want to leave Ty with that animal, but then who would take care of him while I'm gone?"

He look down at his hand, tears starting to fall.

You felt really bad for him. You scooted closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's my fault" he sobbed.

You never knew this happened to Nathan (Well, even thought you just met him for a few weeks). His whole face reddened when he felt arms wrap around his torso. You hugged him.

"It's alright, we all make mistakes. I'm here for you" you whispered.

He felt tears starting build up again. He hugged you back, tight. He felt like he doesn't want to let you go, ever. You were the first person to befriend him. You were his sunlight. You were his crying shoulder.

You rubbed his back in circles.

He pulled away from the hug. He looked into your beautiful (e/c) eyed while you did the same, giving him a soft smile. He smiled back. He placed a hand on your cheek and slowly leaned in.

You heard your heart going nuts right now! You closed your eyes and leaned in too.

You then felt butterflies in your stomach. His lips were touching yours. But this kiss was different, though. A good different. You both melted into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, while his hands rested on your waist, pulling you closer, deepening the kiss.

You smiled into the kiss.

And I'll leave you right there... :3.

See ya!!