You got brainwashed!!

Your brothers are starting to worry about you. It's been weeks since your period, yet you still act the same. You've been locked inside your room, only going out if there's school or it's time to eat. But the truth is,

This new behavior is starting freak you out.

It was just yesterday when you discovered you had powers. You didn't know where you got them, but you thought it would be best to not tell your brothers after you can control it.

You were inside your room. Your room was a mess, sheets and clothes scattered on the floor, one of your pillows are hanging off the ceiling. And you, you were sitting on the edge of your bed, gripping your hair in your hands. What's going on? Who am I? What is this place? Those were one of the questions running in your head.

"I need a glass of water" you mumbled to yourself.

You lift your hand to the direction of the glass of water on the other side of the room. It went flying right into your hand. You drank it feeling the coldness running in your throat. You placed the glass beside and stood up. You stood in middle of your room, you sighed shakily and lifted both of your hands. Everything started to move. Your bed sheets and clothes were tidying up themselves, and everything was doing the same thing until your room was clean and tidy. You needed to go somewhere. You don't know where, but you had to go now. You changed into your black skinny jeans, a beige coat with a black tank top inside, a pair of combat boots and your daggers. You opened your door slightly. When the coast was clear, you ran out of the lair quickly and stealthily.

You covered the manhole and looked around. You walked away from the manhole and to somewhere you don't know. Your phone went off, so you took a look at who texted you.

(Y/n), it's Karai. See me at Chinatown rooftop in 10 mins. I need to talk to you.

You stared at the screen confused and texted a quick "ok".

You ran passed some people in the street. You took a left in an alleyway and jump up the fire exit to the roof.

(( Meanwhile ))

"Uh guys, has anybody seen (Y/n)?" Donnie asked, walking out of his lab.

All of them just shook their heads.

"Probably reading a boring book as always" Mikey said.

"Reading isn't a boring thing to do, Mikey" Donnie pointed out.

"Yeah, you read a single comic book for a about ten times this week!" Raph added.

"It's an awesome comic book!!"

"I doubt that"

"Did she have dinner, already?"

"(Y/n) hasn't eaten dinner yet or better yet she hasn't come out of that room at all!!"

"Maybe she's asleep?"

"When there's patrol? I don't think so, Mikey"

"Well, why don't you just check on her, fearless!"

Leo sighed and stood up, walking towards your room with the others following behind. He hesitantly knocked on your door. No answer. He knocked again.

"Um, (Y/n)? It's me, Leo. Mind if I come in?"

No answer.

"(Y/n), can you hear me?" He pressed his ear on the door.

"She's probably asleep" Raph said.