Teasers... Hehehe..

Your POV

You woke up at 2 in the morning, and found out that everyone was still asleep. You walked out of your room in your (f/c) pajamas and your white grandpa slippers, you tied your hair up in a messy ponytail and walked in the dark lair.

It was a good thing that you had your phone with you, since you didn't want to wake your brothers. You made your phone's brightness really bright so you could see in the dark place. You slipped into the kitchen and took an apple from the fridge. you didn't feel like eating pizza right now, so you went back to your room with an apple in-hand. You turned on the lights and placed the apple on the nightstand then went to take a bath.

You thought that a warm shower might just give you a great start.

You stripped off all of your clothes and walked inside the shower. Turning on the shower, you hummed in satisfaction as you felt the warm water lingering on your skin. You continued to take your shower as you sung to yourself your favorite song.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* MEANWHILE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As you minded your own business, the small Eiffel tower pendant on the bracelet(that Karai gave you. It was on the nightstand) transformed into somewhat a small syringe with glowing pink liquid. It injected the liquid in the apple that was on your nightstand. After the syringe was pulled out and transformed back, the apple glowed a bright red.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! *evil laugh*

Ahahaha.... Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating these past few months, I've been really busy with projects and school stuff.

Plus, I'm the new Vice Pres so I have to do extra... I know that you guys would be definitely mad at me, but I swear I am gonna update sooner or later.... As long as my phone doesn't go static. ^______^

Anyways, see ya guys, love you!!!