Halloween Special!~

Happy Halloween everybody!!! Hope you'll enjoy this Halloween special that I made, I know it's late just go with it.. So, in this one just pretend that Nathan knows your secret about your brothers, alright?

Now.. On with the story!!

You jumped on the roofs of New York City with your brothers, April, Casey, Jake and Nathan. You were quite surprised that your brothers let Nathan and Jake come with you guys, but since Jake's been trained by Karai (your brothers don't know about that) and Nathan is a good shooter.

You all were on patrol tonight and everything seemed normal.

You all stopped jumping and took a short break. You can all guess what happens when on break time.

Leo was looking around the city, Raph and Casey were wrestling, Donnie, April and Nathan were talking about something near a satellite dish, Mikey and Jake were having fun with each other, pranking on Raph and Casey.

While you, reader-chan, were just sitting at the edge of the building, bored out of your mind.

Then something interesting caught your eye. You jumped down from the building, not even bothering the others, the thing sparkled inside the basket it was in. You slowly approached it, holding your hand out to grab it.

Your eyes reflected the light that the object was shining. But before you can even put your hands on it, another pair of hands slapped yours away, making you jump back.

"And what do ye think yer' doin, lassie?" A deep and old voice said.

You stuttered, exchanging your gaze from the man to the object then back to the man.

The man noticed your gaze and narrowed his eyes at you.

"I'm s-sorry s-sir, I didn't mean to-I was just- I mean, I-I..." You stammered.

The man sighed. "Ye don't have to be lass, I see now" he took the basket and showed it to you.

Your eyes widened and jaw dropped when you saw the object.

"What is that?" You asked.

"This here lassie, is something that will change your view on the world, once you own it" the man said.

You looked inside the basket and saw a necklace with a white sparkly gem on it. You gaped at it.

"When I own it?"

"Yes. Legend has it that this gem has been passed down for generations, ever since the Seven Years War, and it is said that whoever owns the gem, becomes powerful" he explained.

"What do you mean by powerful?" You asked.

The man chuckled. "My, my, are ye that curious, lassie?"