When you're on your period

Your POV

"Hey Leo, have you seen a book around here?" You asked your brother. You looked under the cushions, not a single trace of your book. Leo looked back from the t.v then to you.

"What kind?" He asked.

"A one that has a story, what the hell do you think?!" You exclaimed. Leo was shocked by your sudden anger and language. "Don't talk to me like that, (Y/n)" he said sternly.

"And how do you want me to talk to you? Like an anime character?!" You stopped looking around to look at him, annoyed. He was about to say something but you cut him off. "You know what never mind, I'll just go somewhere else" you emphasized and walked away.

Leo just looked at you angrily, but just shrugged it off, thinking that you're just in a bad mood.

But it's more than just a bad mood, dude.

(( Time Skip ))

You were all in the dojo, ready for training. Master Splinter told all of you to spar, but the problem is:

It was You vs. Your brothers.

You stepped up on the mat, getting your daggers ready. Since you weren't in a good mood, you knew you weren't going to take it easy. The first one to step was Raph. He took out his sais, twirling them in his hands, smirking to himself.

"Don't worry lil sis, I'll take it easy on ya" He said.

You scoffed. Placing boh of your hands behind your back to where your daggers were hidden, you waited for Raph to make the first move.

"Hajime!"

And with that, Raph charged at you while you just stood still. Raph threw a punch at you, but you just easily dodged. He kept on hitting and trying to make you fall, but you dodged every move effortlessly.

Raph then trapped you in a head lock. He smirked thinking you'd give up. Instead, you stomped his foot causing him to loosen his grip around your neck. You caught his right arm, twirled outside the lock, putting his hand on your shoulder and pulled his body to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

The three of your brothers were quite surprised by this.

You looked at Raph blankly, but you helped him up.

The next was Mikey. He swung his nun chucks at you, but just like Raph, you dodged. You quickly jumped above him, locking his head. Then you swept your feet, causing him to fall on his face. You grabbed both hands and put them behind his back, while you straddled him.

Next up, Donnie. This time you were the first one to attack. You threw a kick at him but he dodged. You both sparred (well, more like avoiding each other's attacks). Then Donnie jumped at you, swinging his bo staff behind him. You moved aside from his target and kicked him in the stomach, which sent him flying across the room.

You felt bad,the way you hurt your brothers, but you couldn't stop it. You just looked blankly at them.

Lastly, Leonardo. He stepped on the mat, taking out his katana. You just stood in place, staring at him blankly.

"Hajime!"

This time, you both charged at each other at full speed. Leo launched his katana at you, but you dodged it by sliding downwards trying to sweep him off his feet. He launched at you again, you bend down to the other side to avoid his sword. You sparred for a while. Then you took out your daggers, hiding them behind your back. You both charged at each other. You jumped above Leo, dodging his attack and quickly tackled him. He lost contact with his katana, so you straddled his back, holding your dagger on his neck.

"Yame!" Master Splinter said. "That enough for today"