When they babysit your dog

You quickly wore your skinny jeans, a striped sweater, converse shoes and a scarf. (Dog name) barked happily on your bed while you were running around your room grabbing putting things in your bag. You put your bag on you shoulder, grabbed your phone and picked (dog name) up before exiting your room.

"Guys!" You ran up to them placing (dog name) down. "Can I ask you guys a favor?"

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"I need you to take care of (Dog name) for me." You said. "Please! I'm running late now."

"When will you be back?" Donnie said.

"I'm not really sure, but I'll text you" you looked at your watch. Donnie was about to say another thing when you immediately added: "Dammit! I'm running late! I'll see you bros later! Thank you! Bye!!"

You kissed their cheeks before running out of the lair.

They all just stood there for a moment. (Dog's name) barked and wagged her tail as she positioned herself into a pouncing position before actually leaping and running off to follow you.

Realization dawned on your brothers. Their eyes widened and began to chase your dog.

(( T I M E S K I P ))

"So, we have to watch over the little runt" Raph said turning his head back to the TV.

"Wait, where is she?"

They all looked around to realize (dog name) had run off on her own, again. They knew how mad you would get if they lost (dog name), and I swear you do not want to see it yourself.

"(Dog name)?!" Leo called. Mikey began to whistle crouching down under some shelves. They looked inside your bedroom and found (dog name) munching your favorite shoe off.

Your brothers eyes widened in both shock and fear.

"No! No (dog name)!" Leo scolded, taking (dog name) away from your precious shoe.

Donnie held up the half eaten shoe and cringed. "(Y/n)'s not gonna like this"

"So what do you suppose we do, genius? Dress in drag and do the hula?!" Raph retorted. ((XD reference right there. Get it? ...no?...okay))

Author-chan suddenly pipes in. "[Chuckles] good one, Raph" she said. The guys looked at her with a 'What-the-heck-are-you-doing' look until author-chan realizes and quickly runs off.

"Sorry! On with the story everybody!"

((Teehee XD))

"Alright, how about we just take turns in looking after her?" Donnie suggested. "We got an hour in each turn and until (Y/n) gets back"

The others thought for a while then nodded.

"So, who wants to go first?" Donnie asked.

Mikey waved his hand in the air enthusiastically. The others looked at him with a worried expression. "You sure, Mikey?" Leo asked.

"Of course bruh! I can handle it." Mikey beamed. "Besides! What could go wrong?"

(( T I M E S K I P ))