Chapter twelve, My baby!

*Taylor's POV*

I can't believe it, Rayne has lived with me for three months now. She's had her ups and her downs and at first we could settle her, Wyatt and me, but then she had this one episode that was right about the middle of the night.

I woke up to the sound of screaming, a high pitched blood-curling scream. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and heard the scream again, fully awakening me. I jumped up and ran to Rayne's room. She was laid on her bed and looked completely peaceful, then she would scream. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her awake. When her eyes snapped open she put her skinny arms around my neck and I held her for a while. Her whole body was shaking and she was crying.
"It was just a dream." I cooed. Her tears slowed and her body stopped shaking.
"It wasn't. I know it might not be true but it could also be." She said.
"Tell me what happened."
"You were ... y-you were p-p-p-pre pregnant."
"It's okay, I'm not." Before she could tell me the rest she exploded into a new wave of tears.
   Katy was though. Over the past two and a half months her stomach had grown. Not that much, she can still go out in public, but only in baggy clothes.
She had ended it with John officially too. You can see the video on YouTube, John tried to propose on the Ellen show and she rejected him, ending the entire relationship with him. Katy hadn't even know that he was surprising her on the show. That was one month ago, now she was a size ten in clothes, just so they would be baggy.
Rayne stopped crying and looked at me, pushing me away.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Go back to your boyfriend." She spat, curling into a ball at the other side of the bed.
"Rayne." I put my hand to her shoulder and she flinched away.
"No. Start your own family with him and the baby. We both know your pregnant Taylor. Don't try and hide it. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out." Did she mean Wyatt? Was I pregnant? I have been throwing up a lot lately.
I turned to see Wyatt in the doorway.
"Care Bear." He said, sitting next to Rayne.
"Go away Wyatt." She sobbed.

We tried until the sun rose but she was still the same. By this point fear had gripped at me and I was terrified that I was pregnant with John's child. If I was then it must be John's because Wyatt and I haven't ... John was the only one. I grabbed my purse and drove to the pharmacy, purchasing a test, then rushing home.
I peed on the stick and anxiously awaited the results.

Positive

This time it was my turn to scream. Wyatt ran in and he held me in a warm embrace.
"What happened?"
"I'm-I'm-I'm pregnant." I stuttered. His arms fell and he stepped back.
"But we didn't do anything." He pointed out.
"Just before I met you, I I I was ... John-" he cut me off from my stuttering mess.
"I know who John is." He sounded angry.
"Wyatt, he raped me." I blurted. I felt disgusted.
He stood there for a while then turned and left. Rayne was stood there and I wiped away my tears.
"I'm sorry." She said, wrapping her arms around my waist.
"It's not your fault." I said, sitting down. Her knee brushed against my stomach and, out of habit, I flinched.
"I thought your stomach healed." Rayne said.
"It has, it's just habit." I held her frail body in my arms and cried.

Wyatt came back around ten minutes later. His hair looked like he had run his hands through it several times. He scooped me up the held Rayne's hand. He put me on his bed and sat on one side of me, Rayne curled up in a ball and hugged me at the other.

*Rayne's POV*

I wrapped my arms around Taylor and she stroked my hair. I glanced at the clock. Shoot! I was late for practice.
Recently I joined a basketball club and a swimming club. I hate basketball but I'm great at it. I still did it so I could be away from Taylor more. I was late for basketball. Oh well.
Taylor began retching and I let go of her, she sat up and leaned over the side of the bed. I grabbed a trash can as she began to vomit and caught it.
One hand gripped the bedside table until her knuckles were white and looked as if the skin was going to tear. The other hand squeezed my shoulder but obviously not as hard. Tears streamed down her face her her body convulsed several times.
After she stopped her breathing became louder and her grip tightened on my shoulder.
"Sorry." She gasped, closing her eyes. Her hand fell from the dresser and gripped her stomach as she rocked back and forth.
My new phone beeped and vibrated in my pocket. I ignored it at first but four beeps later I pulled it out.