Chapter twenty-six, STALKER ALERT!

*Rayne's POV*

   If you go with Katy I'll show Taylor this *one attachment* - Unknown
   Why? Who was this person? I clicked the video. 
"Please don't leave me again." I said as I ran my hand through my hair.
"I don't have a choice. I'm only home for a week longer, then I have to go out to Japan." I looked down.
"Takemewithyou!" I blurted, looking up.
"Pardon?"
"Take me with you." I sounded extremely nervous.
"I ... Taylor ... Bradford."
"Please, I hate Taylor. I need a brake. Help me get away from her, just for a little while." My voice was sharp and clear.
"We'll see." Katy said.
No! Taylor would be so upset. I couldn't do that, she might neglect Olivia-Grace. No matter how much I hate Taylor I wouldn't be able to do that to my sister. I glanced at Katy, who was still asleep, and shook her awake.
   "What? Am I in trouble? What did I do?"
   "Good morning Katy." I said, laughing.
   "Oh, morning?" She asked.
   "No, it's actually four in the afternoon."
   "Oh."
   "Anyway, I have to go home, Taylor needs feeding but she has a 'needy baby'." I said the last few words sarcastically.
   "Okay." Katy pulled me closer and closed her eyes.
   "Katy!" I said sternly.
   "What?" She mumbled.
   "I have to go."
   "No!" She held on to me tighter and it broke my heart seeing her like this.
   "Katy." She opened her eyes and I could see tears forming. "I'm sorry."
   "You're leaving me for her!" She shouted, opening her arms suddenly and I fell to the floor. She stood up and ran up the stairs.
   I stood up to chase her and my phone buzzed.
If you go after her so will I - Unknown
   No. I had to explain to myself her. I couldn't just leave her like this. I hear Katy scream then a few seconds later my phone buzzed. I opened the message and it had a link on it. As the image loaded it showed a bloody knife. Three guesses who it was from, 'Unknown'.
   I ran up the stairs and knocked down Katy's door.
   Katy was stood in the corner, looking fine. This person lied to me.
   "I'm sorry!" I said. She looked up and her eyes had glazed over. That's when I noticed the blood. Katy had her hands over her stomach and blood was leaking through her fingers.
   "I over-reacted. I'm ... Sorry. I've not been ... Thinking straight since Taylor ..." Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor. I ran over and she laid her head on my knees as I called an ambulance.
   "You're going to be fine Katy." I said.
   "Since Taylor ..." She carried on speaking, blood trickling from her mouth. "Since she had ... Liv ..."
   "Don't talk, just focus on staying awake."
   "I'm wide awake." She said weakly.
   "Yes, wide awake." She was jealous. Katy was jealous of Taylor. Because Taylor had a baby and she didn't. "Stay awake." I whispered.
   "Sing Ray." Katy mumbled. I began singing the first thing that was in my head, Wide Awake.
   I could see Katy mouthing along and when the front door burst open and feet began pounding up the stairs I'd sung it twice.
   "You can sing ... Really well ... Maybe I'll int ... Introduce you ... You to Bradford, if ... If I make it."
   "Katy, you will, you'll be fine." The paramedics rushed in and put Katy on a stretcher. We ran down the stairs and I climbed into the ambulance, the paparazzi getting hundreds of pictures. Great.
   Ten minutes later we got into the hospital and Katy was rushed off for surgery. My phone began ringing and answered it.
   "Rayne. Come home now!" It was Taylor.
   "But-"
   "No buts!"
   "Katy-"
   "I know, it's all over social media!"
   "NO! She's my aunt, I need to know if she's okay."
   "Now Rayne!"
   "No, I'll see you soon!" I yelled. As I hung up I got a message.
   Better do as mommy says, she might get it too - Unknown
   Olivia-Grace needed her mother, she can't be an orphan. I ran from the hospital and home. When I got in Taylor was on the sofa, rocking Olivia-Grace's cradle. I sat down and wrapped my arms around Taylor, breaking down. So much had happened and I couldn't handle it.
   "It's okay sweetie ... Come on, let's have some dinner." Taylor said.