Chapter 6

His breath stopped, allowing for the two hearts inside his chest to express themselves through insane beating. She...what? No. That wasn't good. That wasn't good at all. She shouldn't have any feelings for him, it was wrong. He didn't want to make her suffer; even if his love for that woman was increasing day after day, more and more.

And still, the Doctor couldn't let go of her. It was like a drug that needed to be taken. Rose Tyler, defender of the Earth.

She wiped off the hair from her face, her eyes looking at him. He was speechless, not even knowing what to say next. He looked astonished, and a bit of embarrassed to her. Yeah. She finally did it. She chose to do it and show it to him. What was he going to do now?

"You see, Doctor?" the girl started laughing.

To her amusement, the Timelord didn't really say anything. He just stood there, while her laughs echoed inside his ears. The Doctor ran one of his hands through his hair confused. Was she going crazy? Has she been captured by an alien, which made her to do those things? Has Rose forgotten what that sentence meant to him? Of course she did. She didn't even knew what it meant.

"Sorry?" he spoke as she approached. He could feel her breath against his mouth, that's how close she was to him.

"I win." the girl smiled. "I always do. Looks like you are the one who can't stand it, Doctor. Do not ever underestimate me, ever again."

"Wait..you..Did you just-"

"Yes, I did. And you failed. HA!" she tried to copy his laughing. "Allons-y!!"

With that, Rose turned around; her next stop: the TARDIS. She proudly stepped inside it, then got to her bedroom to change her clothes. Even if that evening didn't go too well, at least how it was supposed to, she was actually pretty happy with her actions. Because she just showed him that she won't ever get punished and will NEVER be inferior; excluding the fact that he was smarter. And an alien. The girl took out a daily outfit and pulled it on, then exited, a very sweet smell of tea reaching her nose. That was weird. The Doctor wasn't there. So who was it?

"Rose." a voice called out. She turned, only to see her good friend Shereen walking on the corridors, holding a cup of tea.

"Shereen?! I though I told you to slee-"

"But I couldn't. Not with that voice calling for me."

"What voice?" the Doctor stepped inside the console room. He almost ran towards the two women.

"W-Well, " Rose's friend begun. "A voice. A beautiful voice, female actually. She guided me to the kitchen, and when I got in, this cup was laying on the table. She offered it to me."

"Oh, no." the man mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" Rose crossed her arms.

"She can hear her. She can hear the TARDIS."

"She can hear the TARDIS?!"

"Yes, she can. And it's not good. It's not good at all." he shook his head.

"But," Rose begun. "She's not a Timelord- um..- Lady. How can that be possible?"

"Weeeell, I think I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what? Doctor! Tell me what?"

"She's not a TimeLady if that's what you're worrying about. But!..."