Chapter 14

Rose packed some of her things up, then looked behind for the last time before exiting the TARDIS. Was it the right thing to do? That history, that love and adventure, just to leave it behind? Was she ready to do that? She couldn't believe the fact that after all they have been through, was just a playing game for him. Has she really been only a hobby? Only an occupation? It felt just like the movie she's been watching just ended, among with her right way of thinking; and the hurting of her soul increasing.

The girl took some thoughts one more time. Luckily, she had some money; knowing that the Doctor never uses them, prepared her for everything. Just like this decision. She couldn't get back anymore.

Rose bought her train ticket, then sat in the waiting room. She took a look around her; only the silence was talking to her. And the sound of it was killing her. She felt so alone and cold; and it surely wasn't only because of the bad weather. Maybe that going home was the right thing to do; maybe that leaving him behind was better. But, was it alright for her heart as well? That blue and golden light, the humming sound and travelling through time and space, for..nothing. She fell in love with a man she could never have; a man that could change his face, a man who was a hero. She wasn't worth it.

'Please mind the gap while crossing the horizontal spacial gap between the train door and the station platform.' the robot voice warned before she entered the rail transport. She would've enjoyed to at least once travel with a common transport with him; showing him that domestic isn't that bad. But now, thoughts like those just had to go away.

Rose chose a chair and sat, in front of her, a woman, watching her continuously. The girl tried to ignore it, even if it did creeped her out; but something told her she should choose another place. She stood up and searched with her eyes a free spot, and when she tried to move, a hand grabbed her arm.

"Stay." the brown eyed woman whispered. "Stay, Rose Tyler."

The girl's interest increased. "How do you know my name?" she said.

"It's written on your suitcase. Stay. I can feel you're hurt."

Rose sat, a rather slight fear inside her body. Maybe she was only dramatic. Why would a normal human like that even threaten her? Maybe she just saw the sadness, and wanted to be nice.

"What tells you I am hurt?" the girl furrowed her brows taking back her seat.

"I can see it." the woman pointed towards her own eyes, then Rose's. "Through them. They look unhappy, darkness has tried to possess them. And everything, because of only one person, isn't it?"

"Tell me about it..."

"Be careful, Rose. Love can sometimes blind you. But you haven't been blinded..He opened your soul. The one who is closing it again, it's you."

"Are you telling me it's not his fault?"

"Whose fault?" the woman stood up abruptly. "Strange girl, don't talk to me. This is where I stop."

"Wait!" Rose called out. "Ma'am. What's your name?"

The female turned her head, then softly smiled. "Let's say..my mother is a flower." then, she exited the train.

The Doctor entered the Torchwood building through the back door, he somehow managed to get pass the security like he always does, and followed the telepathic feeling Shereen was sending. He sonicked a door and opened it, then stepped inside the room from where his friend was sitting on a chair, in front of the computer.

"Check this out." she gesticulated with her arm. "It says here this is a prototype called-"

"The Photex. Yes, I already know that." he put his glasses on, looking at the screen. "I need something else. Something important. Something that could blow it up."