Chapter 33

Rose felt her cheeks hot, then his body gently pressing against hers. She lifted her hands and placed them onto his naked back, while her fingernails scartched his skin. (Luckily, not that very long fingernails).

"You won't be having to do much work." Rose replied. She made him look at her. She was right, her body was practically wrapped only into his brown coat.

As his face showed a smile, the Doctor leaned in, his lips very slowly kissing her neck, then downwards. His hand squeezed her shoulder, then ran towards the buttons, to finally get the thing off. As he did so, Rose continued to play with his hair, her legs around his torso. The Doctor came back to her lips, kissing them violently but still sweet. This was it. This was the moment..

He pulled away to look her in the eyes.

"You are beautiful." he said.

Rose's heartsbeats increased more faster, and now that she had two of them, blimey, it felt like beating out of samba! She smiled at him, probably embarrassed, probably not, but still wanting it so badly.
The next moment she closed and opened her eyes again, she felt a cold, then warm wave upon her body. Supposedly, the Doctor took rid of the coat.

Rose giggled, crashing her lips on his again.

How would your life be any different if...You never start allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day..Doctor.
Before you can live ,a part of you has to die. You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. I know it because I have been there.

"I love you!" her voice echoed louder and louder inside the room.
It was a pleasant "song" to call it like that, for him. Her vocals were beautiful, and he only knew the best from now on. Because now..he got something important. He got her love, and maybe he got it even before, but didn't realize. Maybe that, he's been too blind to see it.

It was a very different experience for Rose. She felt their body being merged together, was it normal for Timelords to feel like that? And now, to be honest, blimey he was good in bed!
Who would've ever thought? The Doctor, alien, more than 900 years old..with a human from the Powell Estate which became a Time Lady.
The best love story she has ever seen.

Several minutes later (was it minutes?) both of them stopped gasping. They pulled over a summer sheet and looked into their eyes.

"Rose Tyler." he said. "Although my bipass system is completely functional, you took my breath."

"I did..didn't I?" she laughed. Rose cuddled together with him, and as his arms were placed around her, she made herself comfortable. "Tell me, Doctor. Is it normal to feel like this?"

"Fell like what?" his brow furrowed.

She proudly smiled at him, leaning in to close the distance.

"Oi. Feel like what?"

"Like I won..? Again."

"You didn't win."

"Oh I so did! Look at me, Rose Tyler, human..well, anyhow, earth girl. And I just stole you."

"I stole him."

Rose quickly jumped. She took a look around confused, and partially scared.

"Wh-What was that?" she said.

"Oh. I think it was the TARDIS."

Her eyes fell abruptly on him. "She..she can talk to me?"

"Well, you're telepathic now, which means-"

"Did she just watched us having sex?!"

The Doctor turned away from her, his face hiding in the pillow.

"Oi! I'm talking to you! Did she just watched us having sex or not?"

"Don't see it as a bad thing."

"Where's the privacy?!"

"Rose." he turned back to her and laid her down. The Doctor kissed her forehead gently, then squeezed her hand. "Hey, look at me. Wanna tell you a secret?"

"What, Doctor?" her voice was low.

The Doctor reached to her ear, and after he whispered, the Tyler woman started smiling.

"Me too." she said. "Very much. Forever."

"Forever."

"But that isn't gonna save us from what's going to happen."

"Why? What's gonna happen? " he was frustrated.

"We're gonna need to explain this to mum."

The End.

A/N: Happy Ending

A/N: Happy Ending.

Check out my new book "The Story Ever After".

WARNING!

For those who have already been reading it, yes, I took it out because ot needed to be polished. I suggest you go read again, cuz i changed a lot of things in it :)))))

Thank you for reading this book. I love you guys! I love you so much! Thank you for supporting me! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤