Chapter 32

First 19 years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. My life symbolised waking up in the morning, catching the bus, going to work, then back home. It was all I had. Everything I was supposed to do.
Then I met a man called the Doctor. He took me away with his magical machine; through time and space. He showed me the universe and the beauty in it, he showed me that life, can be different. He saved human existence so many times, so many battles have been won. There are people, stepping, walking, blinking under the sun's gaze because of him. The Doctor made me see the world, the galaxy, from a different point of view.
And it was beautiful.
Until she came.
My name is Rose Tyler, and I am a Time Lady. This is my story. And from now on, it will be brilliant.
Fantastic.

Rose smiled at the Doctor. She ran her fingers through her hair, wiping it off her face as they stood, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Hello." he said to her, a big grin on his face.

"Hello." she replied. His hand made its way towards hers and gently squeezed it.

"Hello."

"Let's just..stop that." Rose laughed, waving.

"Okay." the Doctor took a deep breath, then loudly exhaled it out his lungs. "R-Rose, you do understand what is going on, right?"

Her eyes fell upon his face, and she blinked a few times, slightly embarrassed but still happy. She bit her lip.

"Yes."

"W-Well, I was asking because you know, I thought that..that.."

"What?" Rose tried to tease him.

"Well, you know, that I'd have to explain everything from the beginning, and that you are..you know.."

"A Time Lady?" she interrupted his babbling words, her smile brighter and brighter. "Yes. I think I realized that even myself."

"Really? How come?" the Doctor seemed surprized, and as he approached the console he leaned against it.

"I don't know..I just..like, felt it." Rose raised her hand a bit, starting wiggling her fingers. "The touches, they feel so intense. Every cell of my body feels so captivated. And the hearing," she clapped. "Can you hear that? Well, of course you can, but, I can hear it so good. And then there's the..the eyes. I can see things! Like, lines. Even now, I can see a bright golden light above your head. It's so tangled, so many other directions. And then there's the hair!" Rose ruffled it. "My hair glowed for a second!! What?!" she stopped talking seeing him giggle.

"Rose Tyler." the Doctor crossed his arms. "Defender of the Death."

"And theeeen.." the blonde girl approached him slowly. She placed her hands on the console and leaned in, not very big distance between their faces. Rose noticed him slightly blush, and she touched his chest with her finger.

The Doctor was trying to resist, he felt his bipass system going crazy and his hearts beats increase a bit. She was so close to him, what was this game she was playing?
Her leg moved forward between his' ,but not too far. There was still distance between her knee and his...well.. anyway.

"And then I felt something...else." she said.

"And what's that?" the Doctor thickly swallowed. Blimey, was it always so hot inside the TARDIS?

"That you, " her finger played on top of his chest, then up his neck. "were emanating such a great amount of pheromones, Doctor. Is it normal?"

Her face came closer to his, she was blushing, but she simply knew. There was no coming back anymore.

"Rose Tyler, could it possibly be that you are challenging me?" the Timelord tried to come back to his senses. If she was playing with him like that, why not play with her as well?

He slowly placed his hand on her hip, and it was a bit weird, since she was wearing still his coat, but he could still feel her warmth through the textile.
Rose's mind dozed off for a second, but she came back to reality. He leisurely leaned a bit more in, and quietly brushed his lips on hers.

"I don't think I am." Rose felt his hot breath against her skin. "I think I am already winning."

With that, the girl took a step back and turned around to go. He didn't really realised at first, and, just by reflex, he grabbed her hand and pulled her in. His lips crashed on hers, with that, his whole body started steaming. The Doctor placed one hand on her back, tightening his grip, and the other one, on the back of her head, deepening the kiss. She felt the soft flesh on top of her mouth, her eyes at first widened in shock, wellll, not really. But then she closed them, letting everything that rolled inside her body for so long. Her fingers made their way towards his hair, and they took a short grip of it, then ran onto his neck, scratching it. The Doctor moaned, and she proudly smiled between kisses.

"Don't..smile.." he tried to talk, but the loud sounds of their kiss was the only occupation for her ears.

Rose couldn't take it anymore. It could've been because of her new body, or her senses. It could've been because of the new superior brain or anything related to it. But hell, he was wearing too many layers.
He literally pushed him a bit, and opened her mouth, letting him inside to explore. She unbuttoned his jacket slowly, only to tease him, and because he couldn't wait, his hands just ripped them all off. The girl jumped on his hips, her legs surrounding him, and he walked her towards the nearest bedroom he could find. Luckily, it was his bedroom. The Timelord threw the Time Lady on the bed, and as he took his trousers off, she wanted to take off her coat, or actually his coat, off as well; but he quickly returned.

"No." his hand stopped hers, her eyes looking at him. "I want to be the one to do it."

A/N: Ok so, I am such a mean person

A/N: Ok so, I am such a mean person. I know you guys want to read more, but..I am a Moffat. I wont let you. Buahaha!!
Hope you enjoyed reading this!
Luv ya!