Chapter 7

"Really?" Shereen added. "You mean I can stay?"

"Only under strict circumstances. I need to find out how to fix you up." the Doctor agreed. "You don't press any buttons, you don't get any trips inside the TARDIS- she is big enough, I believe you could get lost. You don't use any technology, and for God's sake, please don't wander off. I know someone who does it with pleasure, and I am telling you, nothing beautiful comes out of it."

"Oi!" Rose exclaimed. "She would've been dead by now! Thank the wandering!"

The Timelord shared a look with his pink and yellow girl, then slowly approached the console.

He still wasn't sure about the decision he had made. Shereen will be forever dangerous if he doesn't resolve the problem. It could cause great damage to the brain, and not at least, change her completely set of DNA, every pair of chromosomes. It was the last he could do. This wasn't Shereen's fault, but his.

The Doctor laid one of his hands on a blue button and pressed it, then with a move of his leg closed the hole full of wires. He was planning on fixing the electricity in the library that day, but since they had more important things on their heads, the TARDIS had to wait.

"Where are you taking us?" Rose jumped besides him, a little smile cracking in the corner of her mouth.

"Somewhere we have never gone before."

It wasn't the first time they got to visit that 'somewhere'. And she loved it, even though that 'somewhere'always brought problems with it. But she trusted him. Because despite everything they have been through, the Doctor saved the day.

Rose took a tight grip of the console as the TARDIS started dematerializing. She threw a look at Shereen to see if she's okay, only to realize she was already laying on the ground.

"Shereen!" the girl called out. "Hold on!!"

"I am!!" her friend replied rolling. "I am not!! For God's sake, Doctor! Don't you know how to fly this thing?!"

The only answer Shereen could get from the Doctor was a look of 'This makes fun' and a long round of laughs. Rose followed, finding his reaction rather cute than crazy. This man was so full of energy, literally. He could even charge her phone with a breath. Nothing was impossible for him; when it didn't came to feelings.

"ALLONS-Y! HA! MOLTO BENE!" he yelled as the time machine landed. "That's what I call adventure! Let's get outside!"

"Well, I'm coming!" the girl grabbed her jacket, then linked her arm with his.

"You two are completely insane." Shereen stood up. "I am travelling with two crazy, impossible people."

"That's why I like it." the Doctor smiled. "You coming?"

The three of them stepped outside, a feeling of cold air embracing their bodies. Rose took a look around, the white ceiling, walls and floor troubling her optimism. His hand quickly made its way towards hers; he knew what she was thinking.

"Don't worry." he whispered. "Everything is gonna be fine."

Despite the fact that that place looked a bit dangerous, they continued their journey through the empty place, gigantic rooms and neverending hallways. Rose watched her friend in concern; was she alright with this? This was her second trip on another planet, stranger world.