Chapter 5- Elegant but Sexy

WARNING: This chapter will be a little steamy, there is no actually sex in this chapter but things do get hot! The steamy parts are at the end of the chapter so if you don't want to read those parts you can skip it.

This my Victor Morgan at the top or side depending on what format you are reading on!

~ Sang's POV ~
The rest of the day couldn't of gone any slower, after the lunch incident I kept thinking that if by me being mean to Jade was that making me like her? A mean person and a bully, I don't think it would because I stood up to the bully. I should be proud because it takes courage to stand up for yourself and then it makes you feel proud because you took the chance to help yourself.

By the end of the day all the boys were giving me glances, their eyes were filled with pride but there was something else I couldn't place, it was something that made there eyes darken. So now here I was saying goodbye to all of the boys that came over after school to hang out, and only Victor is staying tonight, and I plan to put my operation into place, tonight!

When the last of the boys left I could feel myself getting nervous, not because of what I wanted to do but I was afraid that Victor would say no or maybe freak out about it, but if he truly loves me he wouldn't freak out and leave. I closed the door to see Victor behind me with a smile on his face "I'll put away the dishes you can go wash up and get changed I'll meet you in your room and then we'll head to sleep." His baritone voice rang out making me shiver in anticipation. I looked up to him with a smile and a blush gracing my face, I jumped up and pecked him on the lips and headed upstairs to get ready.

Once I reached my room I went straight into my attic to find the bag that my helper placed for me. I crawled into the space to find the pink bag halfway through the attic space. I took a deep breathe to see what she brought, I slowly peeled the bag opened to bring out the one set I needed but as I was pulling out the others my face heated up, some of these are very daring. Well I didn't give her a certain look to go for only colours, I ruffled thought out the bag a finally found the one I was looking for. My prince you are in for a surprise tonight.

Flashback

I dialled the number I had only gotten a-few weeks before but we quickly bonded the first time we met and we both said we were there for each-other in times that didn't include the boys. The dial tone only rang a-few times before she picked up.

"Hey I need your help." I said it out in a rush hoping I wouldn't back out on what I wanted to do because I was nervous to ask for help.

"Well that is pleasant? No hi Kayli how are you doing, no hi haven't talked for a while how have you been?" Kayli joked on the other end of the phone. Kayli was from another Academy team, the Tomas.

"Haha but I have a mission of my own to complete and I need a hand, if your okay with helped me, you don't have to, but I wou-" Kayli cut my rambling off with a loud laughter which filled my ears making me blush because once again I was rambling.

"I would love to help Sang. Now what's the mission?" Kayli's tone went from happy to serious in the matter of seconds. The question of the mission made my cheeks flame up again.

"W-well I would really like to.." I slowed down my speech trying to get the unfamiliar word off my tongue "seduce the boys, and I was hoping you could go out and buy me lingerie for me, I'll pay you back of-course." The other end was still silent after I had finished. Had I scared her off? Oh no the only girl friend I have ever had probably thinks I'm a creep right now.

Laughter once again interrupted my thoughts "yes, yes, yes this is going to be so good, you tell me the colours and your size and some where I can hide them once I have brought them. But first I think this plan needs a name." It was quite on the other end and I could sense the gears in her brain working. "How about Operation Get Sang Fucked Up or other wise known as O.G.S.F.U?" I choked on my spit and started coughing really hard. "To out there? Yeah well how about G.K.W.B.T which stands for Get Kinky With Blackbourne Team?" Yeah that what a good name with a good name.