Chapter 21- Afew Shades Darker

Some of you birdies requested something along these lines, I hope you like this because, we aim to please.

~Sang's POV~
I hadn't seen him for awhile, I had been anticipating this moment for a while, I imagined how it would play out, what would lead to where, thousands of scenarios had run through my mind but this was not one of them.

I had been trying to look nice for him, make myself dressed in satin or lace, grey to match his eyes, and his dominant personality. I hadn't imagined getting both of my arms stuck in a baby doll lingerie dress, and I hadn't imagined that I couldn't find a single way out of it.

I was embarrassed to say the least. I feel stupid, trying to dress up for a man who is perfection to have myself looking nothing like that, I wanted to cry.

I sat on the bed, my sight was through sheer grey material and my arms were in the air like chicken wings. I sat patiently waiting for Mr Blackbourne to return to help me out of my mess.

As I stared off into space I didn't realised Mr Blackbourne had gotten home and he was helping me out of my embarrassing mistake. It was more embarrassing to realise that he had walked in on me panty-less and now I'm naked, I wanted to impress him.

As we met eyes, his pools of silver were sparkling in mirth as he gazed lovingly at me. I looked down at my clasped hands. His two fingers lifted up my chin making me gaze into his, a small smile on his face. I tried to at least smile but it came out wobbly.

"Darling, please don't be embarrassed. It's not that big of a deal." His smile continued to grow but he tried to hide it. But his smile was infectious.

"Your right, it was abit funny."

We both were full out smiling, his lit up the room and made everyone else smile too. Slyly he put his hands into the breast pocket of his jacket and pulled out a pair of lacy panties.

"I think these belong to you, found them on the windshield wipers of Sean's car when I came over. You have been a very, very naughty girl."

My face turned the colour of a tomato and lead down past my neck and down past my breast bone, his eyes followed the colour shamelessly. His eyes lit up with even more humour. Then he laughed, a full out belly laugh that echoed around the room that made me smile and giggle with him.

We both laid side by side next to each other on the bed, the fact that I'm naked as the day I was born begins to sink in. We both turn our heads and look at each other both with smiles on our face, and slowly our lips meet in a love filled kiss. Though as the kiss continues it becomes more hot. Our tongues battle and explore each other, the pressure between our lips bruising.

His hands ghost over my body starting from my toes to my shoulders. He flips himself over and cages me beneath his body, I watch as his muscles flex beneath his suit jacket. I push off his jacket starting from his shoulders, and I try to rip the shirt off him without doing his buttons, but I'm too weak.

His smooth manicured hands cover mine and he helps rip the buttons off, flinging them everywhere. He growls in pleasure, the both of us breathless from our passion. Mr Blackbourne picks me up by my back and brings me further up the bed, flipping me onto my stomach. He trails his hands down my back and caressed my behind.

He squeezed it and toyed with it.

"I love you so much Sang Sorenson."

His words always made my heart flutter, I got on my hands and knees so I could turn around and look at him as he pulled down his slacks and boxers. His delicious length sprung free, standing both tall and wide. His hardness always made me weak at the knees, just looking at it made me feel primal.

I felt his tie slip over my eyes and cover my sight, all my other senses became on higher alert, each touches zing was multiplied by thousands and they all directed towards my core.

Mr Blackbourne grasped my hands in his and attached them to the headdress. His kissed and licked a line from the middle of my back to my shoulder and then sucked on my ear. His lips ghosted the shell of earlobe. "Now don't let go my Darling."

It was a demand, his voice deep and laced with desire, it made me shiver in delight, I gripped the metal harder in my hand. His hands and lips continued to travel down until his lips reach my behind, and he nipped at it. I moan and pushed it further into his mouth.

I felt his mouth leave and I shook my behind at him, wanting him to continue to play. I felt his tip rub against my mound, rubbing it into my wetness. I mewled at the feeling of his length about to enter me. I pushed back and his presence moved away.

"Now now Miss Sorenson, great things come to those who wait. But lucky you, won't have to wait any longer." I felt his length enter me and we both moaned at the feeling. Slowly he continued to push further until his hip met my behind.

He stilled, and I couldn't resist, I clenched by inner muscles. His growl of pleasure was a good enough reward for it. "Miss Sorenson that was highly inappropriate of you, you'll have to be punished.

The smack on my behind first stung, but soon after the pleasure came and I was a moaning mess under him. My moans and mewls became louder each smack that came.

"Will you be a good girl now?"

His question was a demand aswell, the nickname bringing me shivers of lust and love.
My answer soft but strong, "yes Sir."

As the word sir left my lips, he began to thrust in and out of me at a slow pace, slowly driving me to the brink of bliss but then reeling back. I was a writhing mess and I needed release.

All my senses were high, and with one final thrust I was seeing bright white stars clouding my vision. I shook in delight and release a loud moan from deep within.

Mr Blackbourne's growl of pure animal had me continuing to go through the waves of an ever going orgasm. Our breathes were heavy and hard and he slid out of me a flipped me over.

His smooth hands took off the tie covering my eyes, and his molten silver eyes met mine green, his shone with love. We smiled at each other, our lips softly met in a gentle caress, the both of us held onto each other.

His hands found there way into my hair and began to play with it, twirling the strands around his fingers.

"I love you so much Sang Sorenson, there aren't enough words to describe my feelings towards you."

(Fade)

There you go lovelies
Hope you enjoyed these chapters
I love your support so much
Love you all
_hipster_peace_
Xoxo