Chapter 7- Congratulations

This is my North played by Francisco Lachowski! Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry for the wait!

~Sang's POV~

I could feel something pecking my neck the next morning, I open my eyes and see Victor still flushed against me pampering my neck in kisses, I could get used to this. "Good-morning Princess." Victor smiled at me, his voice was still thick with sleep making me shiver. I turned around so we were face to face "morning" I leant up for a quick peck which slowly turned hot with both of us still naked with me straddling his waist. I pushed myself down harder and was about to start grinding down on him when the slam of the down stairs door had us both jumping up.

Victor starts to get dressed whilst I ran, well tried to, into the bathroom quietly closing the door and turning on the water for the bath. All the muscles in my thighs and my lower regions were still a bit achy from the events of last night, just thinking about it makes me rub my thighs together. I think I might be turning into a sex crazed maniac. I look at my reflection in the mirror I still look like the same Sang as yesterday but the light that shines in my eyes is brighter, prouder like I know that I am worthy of the love the boys give me.

I slowly make my way into the bath letting the heat work magic on my muscles. Only after a few minutes of soaking a knock on the bathroom door makes my head look up. The door slithers open but I make no move to cover myself because I have a feeling of who this person could be, and maybe they will be the next in line.

Gabriel's head pops into view through the door but because I made no effect to cover myself and all of me is on display for him to see. As Gabe catches an eye full of me he is quick to turn to look outside the door but I catch a blush coating his cheeks. He places a pile of clothes on the bench in the bathroom and he quickly closes the door.

A smirk graces my lips, my poor Meanie it seems as through you are going to be next.

~ Gabriel's POV ~

I pick out a few clothes for Trouble to wear today from Nathan's wardrobe, a pale pink sporty skirt with a thin white long sleeved that has a v neck. Now for shoes, I hold up a pair of white flats and a pair of white Mary Janes with a small heel, I look between the two, hmm Mary Janes. Fucking shit I'm amazing with fashion I think as I pull out a pair of panties and bra and place them all in a neat pile and start my short walk from Nathan's house to Sang's.

I slam the door shut letting them know that I am here, I look in the kitchen to see no-one in there, where are these fuckers, they still must be upstairs. As I'm making my way upstairs Victor comes out of Sang's room with our 'uniform' on but his hair is a total mess. I give him a pointed look saying 'you better fix your hair or else'  and he continues down the stairs fixing up his hair and but he has a bounce in his step, now what has Victor so happy. His face also had a face splitting grin with his eyes ablaze, what has that little shit done.

I open Sang's bedroom door to find her room empty, fuck Trouble be quick or we are going to be late. I head to the bathroom door and knock on the door giving her a warning in case she isn't covered, fuck Trouble naked in the bath. Shit think of something else, Gucci Magazine, clothes, okay calm down Gabe we don't want mini me to make a guest appearance.

I open the door and peeked my head in the door before I walk in but what I see makes me stop in my tracks. Sang is lying in the bath tub with no bubbles covering her at all, her legs are spread giving me an eyeful of what is between her legs. Those juicy lips hiding her delicious centre. Her perky breasts her floating above the water, her nipples pebbled. I swallow, my mouth becoming dry.

Holy motherfucker shit-tastic fuck fuck fuck. Why is she naked, why didn't she cover herself. Fuck her body looks like a goddess. I feel a blush rising to my cheeks, I've never seen her naked before and it's getting me as hard as a 13 year old boy and his first playboy magazine. A look away, place the clothes and the bench and I quickly and quietly close the door.