Chapter 19- Bruises and Bitemarks

Sorry for the lengthy wait for this chapter. There were a few requests and I couldn't just post one of the requests before the others because it made me feel rude. So if you have requested a certain boy it will be in one of these chapters. If I missed yours out please private message me and I'll get right onto it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SOME OF YOU DIDNT REALISE THE STORY WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE ON AND IS REALLY JUST ONE SHOTS NOW
Without further adu here is a few more chapters.

~Sang's POV~

Flashbacks of hot breathes inks my mind, throaty growls and groans swirl my memories creating a flare of heat inside me, though now was not the time. The man talking to me is someone who I have no attraction to at all, a family member but nothing more. His greying beard and laughter lines keep me tied to this reality.

"So Sang, I was thinking one day we should have a giant feast with all of our friends and family before the end of the year." His voice full of hope, it was an amazing idea, I loved it.

"I think that's an amazing idea Uncle! When we have another family meeting I will bring it up with the boys to see how they feel about it, but I know they will love it!"

His face lights up even more in delight, you could see his brain working to think of recipes for the food. "Alright Sang, I can't wait for it. I'll leave you here, but if you need anything I'll be in the study. You know where everything is and North will be home any second now."

Uncles footsteps fade away as he walks further down the hall. I drop my head into my arms on the kitchen counter.

That was definitely not the time to be having dirty thoughts! An important conversation with Mr Taylor and I'm having to shift in my seat and try to cross my legs to contain my desire.

I don't know why the thoughts were occurring, why groans of pleasure filled my head, or why the feeling of teeth biting into my skin prickled my senses. I groaned aloud, that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

The fire inside my core was still aching, waiting to be put out, but North was still not back. He ran out to the store to get some food and I told him to leave me here. I was perfectly capable of being here, and if something happened Uncle was here too.

My dirty thought probably came from the toe curling kiss he had given me before he left and all I want to do is to continue it on. With my head so deep in thought I didn't hear the door open or the heavy footsteps approach me.

Calloused hands meeting my shoulders made me snap my head up and meet the brown ones of North, worry beneath his lashes.

"You okay Sang ba-"

His words cut off as I lunged myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, attaching my lips to his. North drops the remaining bags onto the floor and grips my behind with his fingers.

I mould my mouth against his, pressing my lips harder. I try to use my feet to push down his pants to get me closer to receiving the cure for the ache.

North pulls his face away from mine, staring up at the ceiling eyes black, his chest heaving. I burry my face into his neck licking and sucking, preparing him for the pain and pleasure of the bite.

"Fuck Sang, I don't mind what your doing Baby but why all of the sudden?"

I sink my teeth into his neck and his hips thrust forward meeting my core, both of us moaning in delight.

"I need you North." The 'e' drags on in a moan of pleasure as he continues to grind his hardness into my core.

"I need you so bad." My words breathy, needy. I pull the neck of his shirt up trying to remove it. He gets the idea and leans back ripping it off himself with a growl.

We continue to bump and grind in the kitchen, our sounds of pleasure rising.

A creak from above us, reminds us we aren't alone. North groans in both annoyance and pleasure as I sink my teeth into his bicep.

"Shit, hold on tight baby." His voice deep.

I latch my legs tighter around him, bringing us closer. Touching me right where I need it.

North begins to walk out of the house and into his trailer. He closes the door shut and slams me against the nearest wall. Both of us breathing heavy in need, as lust and love swirl around us.

He rips off both my skirt and blouse in a haste to get me naked, ripping of my undergarments. Neither of us caring as we continue in the bliss of pleasure.

Our lips meet again, smooth against rough. His tongue licks the seam of my mouth and I greedily accept his tongue bringing it into my mouth and sucking on it, showing it the pleasure I would to his length. He breathes out a deep groan as I do so.

His hands wander my body, my breast are where he stops, he toys with them, twisting and tweaking. He makes me a writhing mess beneath him. Slowly he lowers his head, a feral glint in his eyes.

As his mouth makes contact I push my chest out further, aching for more. His tongue swipes out and without warning he sinks his teeth into the tender skin, I burst in ecstasy. I shake in pleasure, my muscles writhing in desire. Though North doesn't stop he continues to bite and suck my skin.

"North Star, oh my. Yes!" My voice husky in pleasure makes him shiver in delight.

His eyes meet mine, an animal within him was released as he takes one more bite on my nipple itself, pulling it backwards until he lets go.

"This is going to be hard and fast Baby, I'm not going to hold back." Those words make inner me scream with delight, I want to feel him deep within me, I want to feel him burying himself in me.

In a swift movement his large erect length enters me and I throw my head back against the wall, his fingers on my legs grip me tighter. He brings my legs up onto his shoulders, his hardness reaching deeper inside me. His growls out and continues to pump himself in and out of me with hard and quick movements.

My back bangs against the wall each thrust, my voice breaking each time my screams get louder. Sweat glistens between us, and I can feel the coils within me tighten and I sense North realises too as he speeds up his thrusts.

In one big motion he buries himself deep within me. Both of us latching onto each others necks and biting down in bliss. I shake with my second orgasm, i feel my wetness running down my legs.

Both of us breathe heavily from our release, north brings down my legs so I can wrap them around his waist as he takes us to the bed and lays us down.

"Fucking hell Baby, you've gotten very wild, and very naughty." His smirk is wild and dangerous. "I can't wait to see what trouble we find ourselves in next time, I think Gabe was right with your name."

"North Star I don't think I'm the one is trouble. You've been very mean to me. Not giving me any chance to dominant, now guess who is going to be under my control."

I glide my finger down his chest and grip his length, he throws his head back and grips the bed sheets.

"Let's see how long you can lasts North Star"

(Fade)

Hello lovelies again, hope you liked that one.
I might continue this at one point
I love your feedback, be prepared for the next chapter.

Love you all
_hipster_peace_
Xoxo