Chapter 12- Catching the Un-catchable

WARNING:Mature of sorts. Not a sex scene but it will be hot stuff. It starts at the start of this chapter and end at the -------. Enjoy!

~ Sang's POV ~

Recap:
{"Sang-baby, you need to go inside now before I lose control." His voice is deep and husky making me shiver on his lap and his finger grip my waist holding me still so I can't shift against his length.

I smirk at both of our reactions. I drag my hands up his arms over his bulging muscles up to his broad shoulders and into his dark hair. I lean forward, my lips brushing against his ear and I whisper "come on North-star lose control for me." And then I bite down.}

North's hips buck up and his length meets more core in a hard movement, a moan and a groan fall from both of our lips. His eyes meet mine, his lust is evident, the colour from his eyes are gone and black desire fills them. His eyes predatory, a lion going for the kill, all control that was there before is now gone.

A smirk spreads across his face, eyes primal, before he whispers out in a deeply husky voice as he lowers my back onto the grass. "You want no control Baby?" His body hovers over mine, his hips slowly start to grind against mine. I nod my head feverishly.

Norths tongue traces my ear going down my neck and back up, "you want something like this baby?" His voice growls and he grinds his hips harder into me, each time hitting that spot making me moan. Once again I nod my head, words un-able to form from my mouth.

North's lips meet mine in a hot and feverish kiss full of lust and passion, no room for sweet and sappy. My hands go up into his shirt as I rub my hands up his muscles, finger-tips taunting his nipples. But as North makes his next grind he comes forward so hard and close my nails drag down his torso. Expecting him to flinch I'm surprised when I'm met with a loud groan and growl from deep within him.

"Fuck" spills from Norths mouth, mixed in with the rest of our heavy breathings. North pulls up his shirt revealing his glorious body for me to see, making me squirm in delight, my inner goddess purring. Nail marks are across his stomach and something inside me purrs at the sight of them, as if I was marking, claiming him as mine.

Norths hands grip the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up, revealing my plain pink bra, it wasn't anything sexy but the look in his eyes made me believe that I was beautiful. Norths lips teasingly drag across my collarbones and down between my breast, his tongue flicking out every few seconds making me mewl.

Norths fingers find the clasp of my bra and un-does it pulling my bra off revealing my chest for him to see. His eyes drink me all in making me squirm in excitement. Norths head goes back as he breathes out a puff of air. "Fuck Sang, baby you are so damn beautiful." And as the those words leave his lips, they attach to my breast.

I gasp my back arching off the grass pushing my chest more into his face. I rake my nails down his back and then back up. His hands slowly make there way down my hips, outgoing my curves, his mouth never leaving my breast.

My moans are getting louder until I feel a nip of my nipple making sparks shoot through my body, pain turning to pleasure at the feeling. North stops his hand just at my pants line. "Quiet baby, we don't want the neighbours to hear." He gives a cheeky grin at his attempt of joke and latches back on his hand continuing down my body.

I feel Norths hand go into my pants underneath my panties and slicks a finger up my slit and removes his hand out of my pants. His mouth leaves my breast making me moan in annoyance and the loss of contact. As I open my closed eyes I see north sucking his finger intently as if it was a lollipop, but in his case maybe a vegetable.