Chapter 9- Naughty Girl

WARNING!! This whole chapter is just pure smut! If you do not wish to read it please skip this chapter but if not, please enjoy!

~Gabe's POV~

Holy Motherfucking shit! Did she just say what I think she did, my throat suddenly becomes dry and I swallow hoping it would help. My sweet Trouble is sauntering towards me in a bright orange lingerie set that makes my cock twitch, fuck she looks fucking mouthwatering.

The top is made of lace and sheer material that runs down her breast, exposing her silky stomach and a lot of breast. Fucking Shit! Her breast are barely covered at all. I drag my eyes down her delicate body, Fuck, her panties are literally see through, I can feel myself growing just looking at her body.

Those thin white stockings make be groan, where the fuck did she get this lingerie from because I didn't buy it for her. I snap out of the trance when I feel her finger slowly drag down my chest but it doesn't stop once it reaches the top of my jeans.

Fuck, what is Trouble going to do! She drags her finger down the front my jeans teasingly, it traces of the bulge in my jeans but as soon as her finger reaches the middle she stops. I'm about to ask her what's wrong when she grabs a hold of me through my jeans and squeezes. Shit! I start thinking of all of the worst things, un-even hair, mismatched clothes, Trouble unzipping my jeans, Trouble pulling down my pants, wait WHAT!

I look down to see my pants around my ankles, with Trouble palming me through my boxers, I let out a deep growl as I pick her up and throw her onto the bed. I step out of my jeans and I smirk at my girl on view for me in orange. My voice is so husky I wouldn't even recognise it as I say "You want to play Trouble. Then let's play."

~Sang's POV~
I watch as Gabe starts to crawl towards me on my bed, his eyes hold a predatory gleam in them, they are so black it makes me squirm in desire. I watch as he stops midway and looks down at me with a smirk as he drags up his shirt revealing his sculpted chest.

Gabe's collarbones prominent and his muscles in all his glory, I can feel myself begin to pool down between my legs and my guess is that he can see it too through the panties as he smirks.

He continues his crawl and just like a predator against his prey he pounced on me grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head as he slowly grinds the rest of his body to fit into mine. As Gabe lowers his head he licks up from the hollow in my neck up to my ear and nips at the lobe when he husks into my ear "Now don't move those hands Sang, or I will punish you."

I can hear myself moan out after his commands, holy cow that was hot, I can feel myself getting wet from his words. I want to know what he means from punishment but that will have to wait till later.

Both of our eyes meet in hungry lust and our lips smash together in a fierce kiss pushing hard against one another, desire surrounds us like a cloud, a thick hot cloud. His tongue licks the seam of my lips, asking for, no demanding entrance and I happily oblige. I feel his hand snaking down my body along the curves of my hips and back up to my breast where we grabs one out of no where.

I break the kiss and throw my head back with a moan leaving my lips. I feel Gabe sitting up as he straddles my hips, every now and then grinding hard into me. His hands leave trails of fire as they glide down till they rest on my breast and he moves the two pieces of material to the outside of my breast leaving them there.

"Fucking shit trouble, you look so fucking hot." He growls out and right after he finishes he latches onto one of my breast and starts to lick and nibble it as if were the last thing on Earth.

My eyes roll back as I let out a loud "oh god" in a breath moan. I lower my hands and tangle them into Gabe's hair and start to pull and push on the strands. Out of nowhere I feel Gave bite my nipple hard, and the pain turns to pleasure.